Too beautiful for sex?

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, Zos, you're kind of digging yourself a hole, dear.

i think what he's TRYING to say is that you're reading too much into his generalizations. i don't think he's saying EVERY SINGLE PERSON, but he is speaking on a general scale as to his experiences with these type of people.

c'mon, now. we all have generalizations, we just don't like to admit it...and one can only go off of their experiences in this life. so therefore, let lions sleep. you disagree on the generalization he's making.

as to the topic:

i'm surprised to see so many men relating to this. it really boggles my mind. like i said earlier, if a man said that to me i would automatically think insecurely and think he was sugar coating, lying to me, and that i did something terribly wrong. i would blame it all on myself if a men said "you're just too beautiful." i might even scawf and start putting my clothes back on in means to leave from embarrassment.

i agree with ajoi when he said "Its good to think the girl is better looking, but better than you? Deserving of something more than your best? No."

amen, brotha.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
isnt beauty in the eyes of the beholder? Also there are many people who may be physically beautiful but are not found to be sexually attractive to the person to whom they may be attracted .Attraction is a mystery. Perhaps in your case it was just performance anxiety.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The closest I've gotten to this is the first time I dated a really busty woman. Several times during dinner I found myself worrying whether she would want me to give her breasts less attention or more. Of course it didn't end being relevant. :rolleyes:

One thing that I figured out is that you can't assume that someone has a particular trait because they have another one. Being smart doesn't make them interesting. Being physically attractive doesn't make them good in bed. Being good at flirting doesn't make them worth flirting with. So an extremely beautiful woman isn't necessarily worth sleeping with. In the end, pretty people really have only one guaranteed thing going for them: they are nicer to look at.

Also beautiful women do not think the same as other women, feeling they "deserve" more. They do not feel or have the same mtovations, and more than likely, they have oddball desires and egos. I did date a beauty contestant. She spend the evening describing her hair.

In my experience, the women I find very beautiful are much more likely to be insecure than conceited. But then again, that might be because I go for women that are curvy and feminine, who are told by the media that they're too fat.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The closest I've gotten to this is the first time I dated a really busty woman. Several times during dinner I found myself worrying whether she would want me to give her breasts less attention or more. Of course it didn't end being relevant. :rolleyes:

One thing that I figured out is that you can't assume that someone has a particular trait because they have another one. Being smart doesn't make them interesting. Being physically attractive doesn't make them good in bed. Being good at flirting doesn't make them worth flirting with. So an extremely beautiful woman isn't necessarily worth sleeping with. In the end, pretty people really have only one guaranteed thing going for them: they are nicer to look at.

In my experience, the women I find very beautiful are much more likely to be insecure than conceited. But then again, that might be because I go for women that are curvy and feminine, who are told by the media that they're too fat.

i like this one already.

zentropy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i like this one already.

I'm with you girl!

And thank you aloofman. You're awesome!

As for the OP, it would definitely make me insecure if a guy went soft right before (or as) we were having sex. I'd assume it because I wasn't attractive enough or had done something to turn him off.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Anne Nichole Smith. She married an some 87 year old guy with a fat wallet.

Tiger Woods. This guy knows nothing but golf. He has a fat wallet. His must be a real good talker.

Any fat headed Hollywood star who had a form of social ADD in reference to his inability to stay with one person.

Etc.

Very interesting Zos.

I wonder where your opinion originates? Is it that poorer guys modify their behaviour becuase they don't have money? Money gives guys the freedom to behave like dogs with two dicks? That men, given the freedom, would not be monogamous?

Are you complaining that most guys are only with one partner, and probably a less attractive one, because of their wealth restriction?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Plus you really didn't answer Drifter's question except with the assumption that Woods uses his wallet to attract women because he only knows about golf. Even if that's true (I have no way of knowing) you still can NOT use it to extraploate about anyone else.

Oops, forgot-me-not! :redface:
:bash: :puke:

Seconded.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know some men think this way, but I cannot for the life of me understand it.

When I was growing up my mother always said I was beautiful. But that's coming from Mum and heaven knows she was biased.

In high school I never got asked out. I missed my junior and senior homecoming dance and junior prom because I didn't have a date. They held auditions for catalog models at a regional department store. The lady told me I was too busty.

Taking those two factors into account I naturally figured I was just ugly. The only men that ever paid attention to me were much older and that was just creepy.

My future ex-husband asked me to my senior prom. I was automatically in love with him. He was the only one who would have me, so I married him right after graduation. Ten months later my beautiful daughter was born. Three years later we split because he cheated on me. I went back to thinking I was dumpy and now even worse because I had a child.

I know now that I wasn't hideous, but I still don't know why some men are intimidated by some women.

Cap told me he had to work up every ounce of courage just to tell me hello. He has probably given me the most insight into the craziness. He told me that he would never approach someone in school that he thought was out of his league. He thought the same of me, but if he never took a chance, well, who knows. I'm glad he did.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sigh. i always love her stories. :) ellie, god willing, you're going to be an amazing grandmother someday. good stories are key.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Holy cow, Batman! This thread started out great and I was ready to reply. Now, it's like 20 minutes later and I could not help but noticing that very few actually gave a straight answer or reasonable advice, but instead, provided a bunch of other remarks or chose to question the question??. All right then, here's my reply to your question, for what it's worth:

Woman understand right away when a man desires them. It's right there in eye contact and body language. We also know men can get, how shall I say it, overly enamoured (did I spell that right), what with the hands shaking, mumbling and total lack of grace when you exhibit that mental state, but if the chick you are with does not help you...ummm...overcum, shall we say, then she is not right for you. RUN!!! Trust me.

Guys! Listen up for once (boy, am I going to get and earful for that one)! Every woman on the planet is insecure about one of five million things. It does NOT matter who, what, where or how wealthy she is. Especially of her outward features, but you'll never know it. Don't tell or share yours until later, preferably much, much later. :). It goes so much better this way.

If you are one of those guys who is shy around girls, please let me try to help you a little. Instead of just gazing adoringly and not being able to believe your luck, believe it. Then say a small prayer to yourself, offer her a simple compliment with a big smile, then quickly move on to investigate every inch of the goddess in your minds eye. She will respond and so will you.

Now to change the subject, I just wanted to point out that Heidi Klum married Seal. I can feel it coming now...wait...what's that loud booming sound? Oops. Just remembered that I have an appointment with the Gallery. Poof!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Christina, you are so sweet! I know it might sound cruel, but even though I know that Pris is beautiful I didn't pound it into her head for fearing the same thing might happen to her. I think kids are different today. She's had more dates in her last two years of high school than I've had in my whole life!

I can't wait to be a grandmother, but then again I can. I sure wouldn't want her rushing out to get married and settle down. Now when she's 25 we'll talk! :wink:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
This has happened to me before. It was basically performance anxiety.

It is interesting that no woman can relate to it though. Maybe only men have this kind of problem.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
yeah, Zos, you're kind of digging yourself a hole, dear.

i think what he's TRYING to say is that you're reading too much into his generalizations. i don't think he's saying EVERY SINGLE PERSON, but he is speaking on a general scale as to his experiences with these type of people.

c'mon, now. we all have generalizations, we just don't like to admit it...and one can only go off of their experiences in this life. so therefore, let lions sleep. you disagree on the generalization he's making.

as to the topic:

i'm surprised to see so many men relating to this. it really boggles my mind. like i said earlier, if a man said that to me i would automatically think insecurely and think he was sugar coating, lying to me, and that i did something terribly wrong. i would blame it all on myself if a men said "you're just too beautiful." i might even scawf and start putting my clothes back on in means to leave from embarrassment.

i agree with ajoi when he said "Its good to think the girl is better looking, but better than you? Deserving of something more than your best? No."

amen, brotha.

Based on MY experience, i kept writing....

I know women who got too much attention and felt weird about it. My wife used to bind her 44's down so she could wander through NYC without distraction. Other women with ego problems would wonder why anyone would like them...

And my Niece was groomed for a Beauty Pagent and was devastated to come in 3rd place...Only third place for Miss Delaware...

Okasy?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Very interesting Zos.

I wonder where your opinion originates? Is it that poorer guys modify their behaviour becuase they don't have money? Money gives guys the freedom to behave like dogs with two dicks? That men, given the freedom, would not be monogamous?

Are you complaining that most guys are only with one partner, and probably a less attractive one, because of their wealth restriction?

I ain't ugly, but grew up without much of an ego.

I did associate with a few people at the University I attended who were pretty well off, and saw one man use his assets for attracting women, and often appeared delievering his oral reports wearing a Tuxedo.

I tried to befriend a few people i worked with but was told i was too young. And I was also told by one that based on what I was doing, I wasn't making enough to make it worth her while.

Need I write more?

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Based on MY experience, i kept writing....

I know women who got too much attention and felt weird about it. My wife used to bind her 44's down so she could wander through NYC without distraction. Other women with ego problems would wonder why anyone would like them...

And my Niece was groomed for a Beauty Pagent and was devastated to come in 3rd place...Only third place for Miss Delaware...

Okasy?

uhhh...i wasn't arguing with you, i was actually defending your right to have an opinion. so i don't really understand your response...:confused: