Too beautiful for sex?

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
It's not QUITE the same thing... but I have avoided making a play for some very attractive women because for some reason I had the impression that they would be very high maintenance or loaded with baggage.

I like to think that I got that impression from mannerisms or things that they said, but I'm sure that in some cases I prejudged them.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the gals that "flirt" with 5 guys in a bar all at the same time just kills me. the guys look like puppy dogs, and at the end of the nite she goes home with none of them(usually). I learned to ignore the "to pretty to fuck", and go after her girl friends. and from what I heard "the to pretty to fuck" when they do fuck, they aren't worth a fuck at fucking.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sometimes meet girls who I find so stunningly beautiful, that I hesitate to make love to them.

This can be so serious that sometimes I lose my erection, right when it's supposed to be strong.

What an interesting problem.
Stunningly beautiful woman in your bed.

If you think this might happen again,
call me and I will be ready when you lose the erection
to make sure your friend has satisfaction she desires.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
What an interesting problem.
Stunningly beautiful woman in your bed.

If you think this might happen again,
call me and I will be ready when you lose the erection
to make sure your friend has satisfaction she desires.

*yawn" You'll just bore the woman to death, talking about Obama and a Birth certificate.

Yeah, sure, was the first reaction I had when I read your comment. Like it will ever happen.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*yawn" You'll just bore the woman to death, talking about Obama and a Birth certificate.

Yeah, sure, was the first reaction I had when I read your comment. Like it will ever happen.
:lmao: That was funny.
But, he can be kind of sexy and I would definitely hit it... and likely leave satisfied. :biggrin1:

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cap told me he had to work up every ounce of courage just to tell me hello. He has probably given me the most insight into the craziness. He told me that he would never approach someone in school that he thought was out of his league. He thought the same of me, but if he never took a chance, well, who knows. I'm glad he did.

Wow, I just read this thread. Very interesting indeed. Actually, before I introduced myself to "Ellie" I had to take two shots of scotch. And I don't drink scotch, but that was the only thing on the stage.

I have approached beautiful women before without any hope of an agreeable outcome, but there was something about Wifey, or soon-to-be Wifey, that was very intimidating. In fact, if I had known how well we would have hit it off to the point of being wed I'd probably not even try. I know that sounds weird, but I had little hopes of it getting off the ground.

I'm not the most handsome guy, but I have a sense of adventure about such things and sometimes get a "why the hell not" attitude. I think that was part of it when I approached her. Anyway she was giving me the look during our set, so I thought she wanted to meet me. Scott, our drummer, noticed too and told me something. That's when I decided why the hell not. But that wasn't enough - so the scotch. And the rest is history. I'm still the luckiest son of a bitch in male history.

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
:bash: :puke:
i didn't see an age for you...or a gender. the older i get the more attractive women get. even those when i was 18 whom i thought weren't. are you saying not all women are beautiful? which end are you looking at. also, are you looking at the outside or the inside?

pussnboots

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
... "the to pretty to fuck" when they do fuck, they aren't worth a fuck at fucking.

I bet you a beer you can't say that fast three times.....lol

But, being a girl, I agree -- if you mean some of the players, women that think they are all that because, well, guys tell them they are -- I can't believe they could take the time off themselves to actually try and make someone else happy in bed -- so, yeah, they probably suck in the sack.

But -- if you're talking about just your average pretty girl, or beautiful woman, than sometimes there's more there than looks -- I mean, come on, some women are stunning but not snotty-- they either have low self esteem from not always being so 'stunning' or they are just nice people, and perhaps a bit put off by people always saying how beautiful they look. Looks fade, a person, the beauty inside? That doesn't. Geesh, now I'm waxing poetic...but the bottom line is, I've had guys tell me I was too pretty to come up to, then when they did, they realized I was a nice person, (sometimes a problem for them -- lol -- if they were interested in a NSA little fun). But really, if someone is beautiful...well, they're still a person.

oh! And the reverse can also be said of men, the really, really good looking guys can be selfish and horrid in bed...right? lol! :biggrin1: