Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's never too big to suck or lick, if the head is all you can get in your mouth, that should be good enough...it's sensitive enough so you should be okay. Just work it like a lollipop, the big one you get at the amusment parks ;-P. Be enthusiastic, and tell him you want that "big fat cock". Oh, and don't forget about the nutsack.

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not huge, but I have never had more than three inches of my cock sucked. No woman that has ever blown me has said I was too big - but the lack of ability told me I was.

But I know it CAN be done. I'm hoping my next partner is a blackbelt in the arts of fellatio, but the reality is you take what you get.

Simba

How is that not HUGE???

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
How is that not HUGE???

We should come up with a word for anorexic cock, but in the sense were it is big and yet the owner doesn't see it as big (or average and the owner sees it at a micropenis). There is that same element of disconnect from reality where a walking skeleton (an anorexic) sees themselves as fat.

Either that or the pictures just aren't real and the guy can't keep his story straight.

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We should come up with a word for anorexic cock, but in the sense were it is big and yet the owner doesn't see it as big (or average and the owner sees it at a micropenis). There is that same element of disconnect from reality where a walking skeleton (an anorexic) sees themselves as fat.

Either that or the pictures just aren't real and the guy can't keep his story straight.
^^^^^^^^
LMAO
Or fishing for Compliments?:biggrin1:

95LSv

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't think im too big but my girl almost always touches my dick with her teeth while sucking it and damn it hurts :redface:

Octavarius

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ah, there's not too big. There's too big to deepthroat in my experience, but in that case I just take as much in as I can, and then use a free hand in conjunction to make up for the difference. @.@

tomosaurus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
from my experience most girls can only get a few inches in (I'm 6 and a bit in girth and 7 long) and I'd always found it difficult to come through oral..

despite a few who've tried, only one girl's managed to deep throat me.. she was tiny but experienced and on the whole took it as a challenge after failing at the first attempt.. it looked incredible but I'd rather attention was paid to the head and best of all my balls..

So to me it's more about technique and willing than size of her mouth..

Astrate

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a GF once who dislocated her jaw doing a BJ on me. She said she felt a clunk and then could not close her mouth, then it clunked again and she could close it, but could not open her mouth very wide for weeks. She blamed me. Other GFs and subsequently my wife managed just fine.