Too big 4 oral??????

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And this would be one of many reasons I am happy with being "totally average"!

For me at least, the benefits of being big have made up for having the length/girth that make oral basically impossible - if I hadn't gotten a reputation for my size, there wouldn't have been anywhere near as many girls who would have tried :D

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Has a guy ever been too big (too thick I guess) to give oral?? How did you handle it? Is your mouth on the small side or he was just too thick???? What is the best way to handle this scenario???
6.5 around is the largest comfortable to the root. 7 can be done. 7.5-7.75 can take about 4 inches.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I was with a newish friend at the weekend. She was giving me the best head I can remember, but then she just stopped and said, "I can't do it, you're just too wide and my jaw is killing me."

I'm not obsessed about it, but I think I am destined to never have the sort of oral that most guys love. I also know that there is nothing she can do about it, so I am not whingeing.

I bumped this just to remind people that there can be issues and on the off chance that any of the women may have some advice, not that I am sure that I would know how to pass it on.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was with a newish friend at the weekend. She was giving me the best head I can remember, but then she just stopped and said, "I can't do it, you're just too wide and my jaw is killing me."

I'm not obsessed about it, but I think I am destined to never have the sort of oral that most guys love. I also know that there is nothing she can do about it, so I am not whingeing.

I bumped this just to remind people that there can be issues and on the off chance that any of the women may have some advice, not that I am sure that I would know how to pass it on.

How big are you? I have deep throated eleven before without issue and a play partner from here 10x7. It is easiest to do it while on my knees or if they lay on the bed with me leaning over it. It also seems easier when the cock is rock hard. Taking it in and slowly pushing it deeper when it seems to get harder to take works for me and turns me on so much. Maybe you need to find someone that enjoys giving you pleasure instead of seeing your size as a challenge

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I think it is a shape width girth thing, SQNY. I was in the position you mention and was very hard. I've never been bothered about the deep throat thing; just four inches in would be fine with the ability to apply some suction and wet licking around and particulary under the head.

I don't know why, especially as I love giving oral, but I seem to end up with short oral, more handjob with some licking, predominantly just as a precursor to penetrative sex. I think I prefer the latter anyway, but I wouldn't mind the occasional self indulgent blow job from someone really into that.

She stood up, turned round, bent over and lowered her fantastic hot cunt onto my cock. So I am not complaining too much. :smile:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it is a shape width girth thing, SQNY. I was in the position you mention and was very hard. I've never been bothered about the deep throat thing; just four inches in would be fine with the ability to apply some suction and wet licking around and particulary under the head.

I don't know why, especially as I love giving oral, but I seem to end up with short oral, more handjob with some licking, predominantly just as a precursor to penetrative sex. I think I prefer the latter anyway, but I wouldn't mind the occasional self indulgent blow job from someone really into that.

She stood up, turned round, bent over and lowered her fantastic hot cunt onto my cock. So I am not complaining too much. :smile:

What SQNY said about laying over the edge of the bed is great and in that position face her toes and feed it in that way.

Regulating her breathing is also great but remember once you get into her pharynx File:Respiratory system complete en.svg - Wikimedia Commons
she won't be able to breathe at all. Not even through her nose so slow penetration is a bad idea.
Better to get your timing right so as you withdraw she breathes and as you thrust she exhales, which will open her throat wider.
Sticking out her tongue also helps to open her throat up as well.

Most of all having her relax. Being anxious tightens the throat and exacerbates an already touchy gag reflexes.

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
What SQNY said about laying over the edge of the bed is great and in that position face her toes and feed it in that way.

Mercurial Bliss once described this technique in wonderful detail, her lying flat on her back with her head hanging down over the side of the bed. Can't think why I remember it in such detail :wink:.

I would consider this more face/throat fucking, rather than the sort of oral pleasuring that I am not getting. I have never done the former either, so i really don't know if I would like it. I thnk a woman would have to suggest it; it doesn't spring to mind as sex play for me.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mercurial Bliss once described this technique in wonderful detail, her lying flat on her back with her head hanging down over the side of the bed. Can't think why I remember it in such detail :wink:.

I would consider this more face/throat fucking, rather than the sort of oral pleasuring that I am not getting. I have never done the former either, so i really don't know if I would like it. I thnk a woman would have to suggest it; it doesn't spring to mind as sex play for me.

It does for me, but then I've got this oral fixation thing happening and I've gotz de mad skillz.:biggrin1:

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When my husband is fully hard I can barely fit the head of his penis in my mouth so giving a full BJ (i.e. having him cum that way) is out of the question. However, I often get him semi-hard using oral. It is a real turn-on for me to feel him getting bigger in my hands and mouth and he loves it as well.
Kat