Too big for a first time?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

GABoi18: Hrm, so, first post here guys...

So, maybe it seems a bit old-fashioned, but even in this day and age some people do manage to save themselves for whoever might be the "one", if you will. Only problem is
    Dick tops the ruler at about 13", and not only am I afraid of repercussions of sex with a penis of that size, but he's very insecure about it himself. I think it stems from being teased and gawked as a younger boy. I wasn't entirely sure where to post this, sry if its not quite the right category. Regardless, what are you guys' tips on coaxing Dick outta his shell to where he can be comfortable, and are my fears of sex valid?

Thanks for your time
    ~Cal

2. Max

Max New Member

Welcome Cal,

You are in exactly the right place. I was pretty well exactly in the same situation as you, with the same principles as you, and there were times when my own anxieties reinforced by other people's comments were hard to deal with.

There are lots of threads here about how a very well hung guy can help his partner adjust to his girth, and stop himself going in too deep too soon ... but in the end the reassurance you (and he) need only comes from a loving partner. If your relationship is solid, then your size isn't going to turn her off. I would say that at some point however she needs to be gently put in the picture as to the scale of the challenge (to reduce the shock element).

You have all the time in the world to deal with (and enjoy ;) ) the process of adjustment.

3. jonb

Gold Member

Well, it can be difficult for a woman's first time, but dildos can help with that.

4. Socket4Plug

Socket4Plug New Member

Hi Cal,

Your profile indicates your male in gender and obviously so is your friend. Best advice is what Max has already written. Take it slow, get comfortable, use lots and lots of lubricant and above all enjoy each other. Mt. Everest wasn't climbed in a day so don't expect to tackle all of your friends sizeable appendage in one plunge. Communication is the key, be tuned into each other and aware of your partners desires and anxieties and work to conquer both.

Above all have fun with each other!

5. D_Mevagissey Kidneystone

D_Mevagissey Kidneystone Account Disabled

hook me up, I would love to suck that 13" cock of your friend

6. Jetaimemina84

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    knock it off idiot. quit playing dumb.

7. bottombuddy

bottombuddy Member

sounds alot of old bollocks to me..13 inches my ass

8. Principessa

Gold Member

Why on earth did you dig up a 4 year old thread which is clearly a joke?? :confused:

Draft saved Draft deleted