Too big for a fleshlight toy?

mizan

Sexy Member
Media
Fleshlight. The substitute mouth/pussy/ass to get your rocks off. Are any of you large members too big for this toy?

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I've read testimonials of guys saying they are 8" being able to use it. But the dumbasses don't fucking know that length isn't going to matter, but girth.

They say the original is meant for well endowed men. It has some play in the case for expansion, so I would think even though it would be a tighter fit, it would accomodate.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure about the Fleshlight, but I had to learn the hard way that I am too big for a pool jet. Still haven't lived that one down...:tongue:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like a fairly adult topic to me.

:rolleyes:

this entire forum is about adult topics...this is an adult themed support group.

THIS is the adult WEBSITES forum.

the Fleshlight is not not an adult website, nor is it a video or picture.

it is a sex toy, and if this person is too large for it, that is a problem that could probably be addressed better in the "sex With a Large Penis Forum" or others, that have to do with "technical" issues

http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/

and if it was going to have to be in here, why not put it halfway down the front page in the big thread that says "Flashlight Masturbation Toy"

http://www.lpsg.org/75552-fleshlight-masturbation-toy.html

imacdaddy

Experimental Member
Media
:rolleyes:

this entire forum is about adult topics...this is an adult themed support group.

THIS is the adult WEBSITES forum.

the Fleshlight is not not an adult website, nor is it a video or picture.

it is a sex toy, and if this person is too large for it, that is a problem that could probably be addressed better in the "sex With a Large Penis Forum" or others, that have to do with "technical" issues

http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/

and if it was going to have to be in here, why not put it halfway down the front page in the big thread that says "Flashlight Masturbation Toy"

http://www.lpsg.org/75552-fleshlight-masturbation-toy.html

yo buddy, simmer down now... No need to get all high and mighty with your technicalities! The man brought up a good question so just let the forum grow!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yo buddy, simmer down now... No need to get all high and mighty with your technicalities! The man brought up a good question so just let the forum grow!

this has nothing to do with "high and mighty:"...the "man's question" is in the wrong place...and letting the "forum grow" is not the idea, if letting it grow into all the wrong places is what is happening. It is not a technicality...it is a fact.

if it is a "good question" then it should be in the place where it can be answered properly, i.e. two other sections of this forum dedicated to those things.

there has to be some SEMBLANCE OF ORDER, and when people are starting two threads, about the same exact thing, on the same exact page, in debatably the wrong forum for one, and totally the wrong forum for another, then it is not "forum growth"

that is why the forum has *SECTIONS* so things go in the right place, so the forum doesn't grow into a confusing mass of idiocy.

imacdaddy

Experimental Member
Media
True, some semblance of order is required to have a functioning website, but dismissing a man's concern simply because it was placed in the wrong forum is blind submission to the rules. Now I'm assuming you are American, so you should be well aware our amazing country, which thankfully allows for the very freedoms which let this forum exist, was founded on rebellion. Who knows, maybe out of this man's rebellion will follow an even greater, and even more free, internet forum.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True, some semblance of order is required to have a functioning website, but dismissing a man's concern simply because it was placed in the wrong forum is blind submission to the rules. Now I'm assuming you are American, so you should be well aware our amazing country, which thankfully allows for the very freedoms which let this forum exist, was founded on rebellion. Who knows, maybe out of this man's rebellion will follow an even greater, and even more free, internet forum.

I never dismissed a man's concerns...

this is what i said in my first post

"this is the adult web forum...

this does not belong here."

it is quite simple.

and btw...we were rebelling against tyranny, punishment and opression...not a semblance of responsible order.

if he wants to start a rebellion, I am sure he can find a number of anarchist groups willing to help someone having trouble with their Fleshlight

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
STFU its here now, deal with it!

as if it hasn't been dealt with?

i said in my first post

"this is the adult web forum...this does not belong here."

nothing else.

when others decided to chime on, i responded...no need for you to come in and extend it even further, unless you couldn't help yourself...in which case i would say for you to deal with it.

NOthing is changing it being here.

so why keep responding?

no need to get hysterical...I said it was in the wrong forum, which it is. So don't freak out or you'll give yourself a stroke.