Too Big For A Magnum???

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you tell me you're versatile, I'll cream my Jockeys.
If you tell me you're a bottom, I'll cream my Jockeys.
If you tell me you're a top, I'll still cream my Jockeys.

That's gonna be one crusty pair of Jockeys in the morning.

Iluvmywife333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Regular condoms fit just my glans :)

Magnums look like a miniskirt on my cock.

Magnums XL fit so perfectly tight that it takes me even longer to reach orgasm.

I know what you mean. What really bothers me though is that I'd love to use condoms with all those neat little addons. You know, like ticklers, ribs, etc. But Magnum XL comes in Lubricated and non-lubricated...that's it! Oh well, at least they finally made the Magnum vibrating cock ring. I once returned a cock ring to a sex shop after insisting that it wouldn't fit. They kept telling me it stretches! Ha! Tha was a joke. The Magnum is still tight but i don't wear it at the base anyways...it helps y wife get a clit orgasm. Try it out guys...its nice! :biggrin1:

Tate_Hot

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

And this proves what? Just because it physically fits over the top and around a large object does not mean it is not exerting ridiculous pressure on the man trapped inside. Not to mention a condom is most likely not designed to take that level of stretch(call it stress tolerances, it just sounds weird), and most likely will break during use, which is not safe. Just because something is Physically possible doesn't mean it is comfortable or safe, and this goes for people using condoms that are to large for them at the same time, just because it goes over your log, doesnt mean your protecting yourself.

That's just the thing - it is designed to stretch by a huge percentage - hence the material it is made from, latex. The circular bit of any condom is designed to grip pretty damn tight to the base of the c0ck, regardless to size/girth, this is to stop it coming off. If you've got a proper hard on then there should be very very minimal discomfort id any at all.

I am unable to wear them as I am to thick.. they constrict so. but i can use them as a cockring.

Attachments

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
u have given urself away...dood...so what the fuckin condom fits over a house or a 2 litre bottle of KO...(stock symbol)

try to fuck with the fukin thing on...and see how many thursts u have before it shredds? if u get more then ONE..u'd be lucky...and who the fuck is going to fuck some one that they don't know without a condom? barebackers...a side,
i tried regular condoms just one time...it was shredded and torn after 1 minute...ruined my fuck..zipped up and went to buy my regular XL's...

so, this video...will never sell to those of us who have over 9+ inches...
nice try tho..
robbie

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some people are too big for them. The fact that they fit over a bottle or whatever they might be stretched over doesn't matter. A bottle is not living flesh. It is an inanimate object. And is much tougher than a penis. Trying to stuff a very large dick inside a Magnum forces one to have to deal with uncomfortable and intense squeezing and pressure, cut off circulation from the tightness of the condom, lack of sensation, etc. Not to mention it can hurt like hell trying to stretch one over a sensitive living penis, whereas an inanimate bottle feels no pain from the stretching of the condom over it.

So this proves nothing except that a bottle is tougher than a penis. There are still a plethora of reasons why the condom may not "fit" over a penis. I don't think it's about people not being able to actually FIT the condom on. I think it's a matter of people being able to fit inside it comfortable without having to deal with constrictive tightness, pain, stopped circulation and a host of other bullshit problems.

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some people are too big for them. The fact that they fit over a bottle or whatever they might be stretched over doesn't matter. A bottle is not living flesh. It is an inanimate object. And is much tougher than a penis. Trying to stuff a very large dick inside a Magnum forces one to have to deal with uncomfortable and intense squeezing and pressure, cut off circulation from the tightness of the condom, lack of sensation, etc. Not to mention it can hurt like hell trying to stretch one over a sensitive living penis, whereas an inanimate bottle feels no pain from the stretching of the condom over it.

So this proves nothing except that a bottle is tougher than a penis. There are still a plethora of reasons why the condom may not "fit" over a penis. I don't think it's about people not being able to actually FIT the condom on. I think it's a matter of people being able to fit inside it comfortable without having to deal with constrictive tightness, pain, stopped circulation and a host of other bullshit problems.

I couldn't agree more.

Also, great use of "plethora"! :biggrin1:

Wave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dear Rumpofsteelskin77,

"I'm ready to shock this Molly Mor(m)on town beyond belief with a kick ass Artistic Exhibition all about my fellow BIG DICKED MEN!"

Sorry, Robert Maplethorpe beat you to it by about 15 years or so. :cool: It's kind of what made him famous, or infamous, in the art world. Then again, there is nothiong new under the sun, to quote the psalmist, so go ahead and tread well-worn ground.

"I guess I'm looking to find out how much of a difference there is, and how much more manly and sexual we hung studs seem to do sexually in comparison to guys with small dicks - among other things."

Well at least you have a healthy sense of ego, if not statistics! :wink: Given that only about 10% of males in the world have a penis larger than 8 inches, and given that the world's population has been growing or staying the same for millenia, it seems "guys with small dicks" are doing just fine.

I also would not equate how "manly" a guy is or "sexual" according to the size of his schlong. Most of the big guys I have known want me to penetrate them, and I'm average in size. The girls too have never complained. Our brains are our biggest sexual organs, lad. God levels out the 'playing field' in all sorts of interesting ways. :kiss:

Hobo with a Penis

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't fit in magnums because it feels like they're choking my dick and squeezing to the point where it'll turn gangrene and fall off.

I've been told to try XL's. Too much girth apparently, luckily I have all the time in the world to find the right one before I use it.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HaagenDazs, you said it perfectly!
That's just the thing - it is designed to stretch by a huge percentage - hence the material it is made from, latex. The circular bit of any condom is designed to grip pretty damn tight to the base of the c0ck, regardless to size/girth, this is to stop it coming off. If you've got a proper hard on then there should be very very minimal discomfort id any at all.
If it's designed to stretch that much and be comfortable, then why don't they just make regular sized condoms smaller and save on the cost of latex? Seems like a waste to make them big enough to stretch over a Coke bottle. Try getting some smaller sized condoms and seeing how they feel.