Too big for anal?

JJCS1980

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am gay and a top, I have always wanted to be on the bottom, but I usually am attracted to guys +6inches, is it painful, any advice on how to make it more pleasurable?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Official First Time Anal Sex Thread.

the short version. Buttseckz 4 Dummies

1. clean it out.
2. lube it up.
3. love it down.

have fun.

really it's a good bit of reading, and while not specific to bottoming to a girthy cock all the same rules apply. just double up on the foreplay, lube and time as needed.

ml

i do have to ask you're a Top right, you kinda know how to make things umm go smooth? so just make sure Mr 6+ Girth does the same things. anyway you could assume Mr 6+ Girth didn't win the cock lottery or inherit a huge cock from his dead uncle, he's been walking the earth and probably using it for a while, he should know what to do.

Last edited:

rotterdam5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never met a big dick I couldn't take.....a little patience and a little determination. In a little time it goes in "balls deep." That's when the real fun begins.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first few times it can be sorta painful if the top doesn't use the right about of lube, and there isn't foreplay, I remember with my first bf back in 04 he wasn't so good at the foreplay and I would lay on my stomach squizing his favorite bear (now how gay is that) about to die in pain, I"m so glad to have found better tops now, and that it is definatly more pleasurable than that.

If I'm trying to take something real big I find that just a little bit of alcohol in the system can help, not too much though as then I can't cum, and I don't enjoy the sensation as much, but just a bit can help me relax.

Overall bottoming can be a great experience once you get use to it and you can try all kinds of position.

My take on positions: If the guy is really big I like to be on my stomach to start, then flip to be on my back, and sometimes it can be hot to top the top that way the bottom control's the insertion. Its all just a matter of discovering what you like, but if your already an experienced top you should have no problem discovering what you like as a bottom. The key is patience don't try to take it all in one take, LUBE LUBE LUBE, foreplay (love when a top knows that he's going to have to loosen me up first without having to be told), recently I took a BIG cock 8+ and thick, and it was no problem at all which it could have been since I hadn't taken a cock since like June/July of last year. He was able to go balls deep it was AWESOME, it was hot feeling his low hangers slap me between my legs, he even went so far as to fist me a bit (hadn't ever had that done before, I didnt quite realize what he was doing until he had like a good 3/4ths of his fist inside me, Have learned that I like SILICON lube alot better for anal that water based as it stays alot lubier and you don't have to constantly reapply and it doesn't get all sticky. I so need to order more.

iluvmm2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have friends that have complained about big guys... I've never been through that... lots of foreplay and the right chemistry have allowed my butt to take some of the biggest and most pounding cocks on Earth : )

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The best hint I can give you if you are really unsure, is do the things above BUT have the top lie on his back and you control how slow/fast you can lower yourself onto him. LOTS of lube guy, plenty of foreplay, fingers, etc., and then try it with him on his back. You also have to relax as much as you can.