Too big for Anyone to take

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by kilbasadad, Feb 8, 2005.

1. kilbasadad

kilbasadad Member

Howdy guys. Im a 39 yr old married man with 3 sons. Im extreemly well endowed at 12.5x8... I have never been with anyone that can accomadate all of me not even my wife... Has anyone had this problem lets talk about it.

2. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    First off, welcome to the board (I'm assuming this is like, yer intro topic). This is why I'm stoked I'm not ginormous. No offense to any of the huge guys here though. If you don't mind me asking, about how much of you can she take? Also, what are some of yer techniques? I'm shure a lot of the younger dudes who are hung would love to hear some of yer techniques. I mean, yer obviously more experienced, and a lot of the younger hung dudes here I'm shure are having trouble finding out ways to not become the next Vlad Tepes.

3. TragicWhiteKnight

Albums:
    London & Manchester, with lots of commuting betwee
    There's plenty of guys on here with that problem (myself included): the most relevant topic to check out is 'Painful Sex' in the 'Sex With...' part of the forum. You'll find a lot of this stuff (intercourse problems and genetics) has already been talked up so doesn't need its own thread - but any advice you could give would be much appreciated.

Have fun on the board

4. grnman

grnman Active Member

Albums:
    Yes, I have that problem as well, but still have good sex. She wishes I was smaller, but she has gotten used to my size as I imagine your wife has also. I like standing sex, and sometimes with me sitting and her standing. There are other positions that work better if your well hung as I am sure you have explored also. Does you wife wish you were smaller also?

Jack

5. hungthick

hungthick New Member

GREAT photo you posted--you are not shy about wearing tight pants and showing off your bulge---

6. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the board, man.

I don't know...you're a full 4" longer than me and about 2.5 thicker, I have people that have trouble accommodating mine. I mean, I've met some determined boys, but still...not an easy thing at all.

Draft saved Draft deleted