Too big for average girl?

Largebutmodest

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, I've only had sex with two women the first being a one night stand and the second being a real girlfriend who I had great sex with quite often. She said that I had a large penis (wide over long in fact) and one night I made a joke that I'd do penis exercises, she said I really didn't need too. We broke up and I in fact did start doing penis exercises and I'm not sure if it was a good idea in retrospect.

I don't have any pictures but my dick it is 6" around for most of the shaft, it's only 7.5" long so I'm not to worried about length. I know most of the women on this site would love that but what about average girls?

Do you women think that I'm going to run into problems with smaller framed girls or not-size-queens? I worry that I might meet somebody I really like but it's too thick for it to be pleasurable. I take my time with foreplay and the such.

Thanks

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Well if you have had great sex with a regular partner once, there is no reason why you shouldn`t again. You just need to be considerate, adaptable, prepared to try different things, and possibly to compramise.

Don`t invent problems that arn`t there, and be prepared to deal with issues as they arise. I think that is probably the case whatever your size.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well...I'm 6" around also and I haven't really had any problems but have only had around 5 partners thus far. One was a virgin I stretched out thoroughly. One girl, we were both drunk and I MAY have been hurting her...I have no idea. The others have been into it once I get them worked up and wet.

Lots of foreplay works wonders. Or my penis is a lot smaller than I think it is? I do wonder sometimes why I don't have that much bad luck with my lovers.

Foreplay + Lube + Lust = damn near anything will fit in.

Some girls are naturally small vagina-wise (apparently, that hasn't been my experience). If not the next girl then the one after that should be a great fit for you. Don't worry about it and your dick is fine as it is; don't waste precious time messing with it.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It has been a problem for us and it has taken years for us to recognize the problem and start dealing with, be aware, make sure she is comfortable and relaxed. Lots of lube and foreplay. If she can't relax she won't enjoy your girth.

Stop messing with making it any bigger, at 6" girth you are more man than most women will meet.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think you should worry about it, LBM. It's hard enough to find someone you like, isn't it? Why add to that the pressure of trying to figure out if this imaginary woman will be able to handle your size? :smile:

For the record, I don't think that body-frame necessarily equates whether or not a woman can handle a bigger guy... if that makes you feel better. :wink:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think you will have too many problems. Quite a few women rate 8x6 as being the "ideal" size. Some may find you on the large side for them but plenty will be very happy too. I wouldn't worry about it at all.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women are like new shoes.! You have to get a shoe horn and break them in. I had this problem with a pair of beautifull black shoes. Now they fit just right and they are the only shoes i wear:smile: :wink:

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women are like new shoes.! You have to get a shoe horn and break them in. I had this problem with a pair of beautifull black shoes. Now they fit just right and they are the only shoes i wear:smile: :wink:

I'm sorry, uncut, but I don't think he was refering to shoes. I think he was refering to women and vaginas...

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think i really am The man who fell to earth. The stranger in a strange land. The eight ball on a pool table sometimes...........:tongue: :wink: :eek:

But that's no reason to be dissatisfied with life. You know...the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Firstly a girls physical frame has nothing do do with her vagina size and how much she can accomodate.

And also i doubt you will have to many problems with a 6" girth. It may take some women to a few times to get used to the size but they will evenutally stretch to accomodate you without any pain, which shouldnt take her to long

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Firstly a girls physical frame has nothing do do with her vagina size and how much she can accomodate.

And also i doubt you will have to many problems with a 6" girth. It may take some women to a few times to get used to the size but they will evenutally stretch to accomodate you without any pain, which shouldnt take her to long
Yes Lee just like new shoes:wink: You are so smart:smile: