Too big for her

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been on an incredible run of luck in terms of meeting and fucking lots of hot women. I have a nice cock but certainly nothing to get too excited about.

However I ran into a woman who truly could not handle my modest endowment at all. I am about 7 inches and she could not handle the last inch and half. No way, would not fit. She was a tiny girl 5' 95 lbs. a Ms Fitness champion, incredibly buffed and tight, but small/tiny.

The only reason I mention it was the incredible feeling it was to know she could not take it all. Never happened b/4, most women ask me to go easy when going real deep but all basically gobbled it up. With her, I could feel myself bottom out well short and asked her is she wanted me to go deeper and she said "yes, force it in all the way." Wow. Watching her hold on for dear life as i pushed it as deep as possible was such a rush. I certainly had her full attention.

You truly huge guys must get this all the time. I can imagine it is an intense rush to know you fill her completely and them some. I envy you to have that all the time.

captainamerica02

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha, it is a nice feeling no doubt. however you can run into some problems. i'm pretty decently sized at around 7.5 x 5.5, which is by no means massive, but sex with my girlfriend gets to be pretty frustrating. she winces in pain when i enter her fully in most positions and at times we have to stop because she just cries. i'm not going to lie, it did satisfy at first knowing that i'm too much for her, but since she's the only woman i have sex with, it can be frustrating because i have to be very careful, which makes me feel restricted. in fact sometimes it straight up sucks.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this only happened to me a couple times, and i felt kinda pissed and dissapointed, not good at all.

zr28

1st Like
Media
I remember looking forward to fucking a 6"3 center of women's college basketball team several years ago. I was dumbfounded when I discovered that she was the shallowest woman I had ever been with, as she had only 4-5 inches of depth even after several maunal and oral orgasms. I said to myself, "Fuck. Seriously. Fuck. She's Fucking 6"3, how can her pussy be that small?"

Captain American, I would recommend the following: When she is on top, put pillows or yoga blocks under her legs. This will allow her more control on top, and allow her to lower herself onto as she is comfortable with.

Sexual compatability was one of the key points for me when I was single. If it didn't fit, we didn't date because I knew that we would become so sexually frustrated that it would become a deal breaker.

Richard Guzinia

Just Browsing
Media
I banged a 6 foot tall lady who was the tightest I have ever experienced. Elvis left the building after about 10 strokes. It was embarrassingly premature on my part. But it was in the pre-"STD's are everywhere" days, when women were on the hook for birth control, God bless the past, so part of the hotness was the warm, wet feeling of her vagina and the intimacy of cumming inside her.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just a bit over 8" and I bottom out with maybe 1/4 of the women I have sex with. And like some of those writing her can attest to, sometiomes the tall girls have depth issues while sometimes the really petite women seem to be able to handle anything. Personally, I don't like running out of room as the end is the end after a vagina has fully tented, and to try to poke any further almost always causes pain. So for me, any ego stroking from totally bottoming out doesn't nearly compensate for the lack of pussy stroking which it causes. Those are the times when I wish I was 6 or 7 inches long--as do my partners.

Media
have to say, i would love to be one of the monsters, but I have had depth issues with about half of the women I have been with (not all that many, but still). I figure if I was huge, it would probably be obvious and the right women would be attracted to me. If I was huge, I would have to agree with ZR28, that would have to be a match point for sure.

dirk8inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An odd time it has happened - it does feel good and make you feel like a big cocked monster but still, i want to pound the life out of this girl but i cant, so then it becomes frustrating - i have made a few women bleed in the past :eek: