Where's your fave place to bust nuts?

• Total voters

Rumpofsteelskin77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey brothers...

Twat's up? I have been so preoccupied with HUGE fucking dong lately. It's all I can think about. I love seeing the dudes at the gym shower, sauna, steam.... I get hard thinking about double dicking a hot pussy with a horse bro. If you guys have any hot jack stories to share or freaky experiences, I'm doing an art exhibit about dong. I have a lot more cool ideas too. I would love to get as much material as possible. I might be hosting a huge dick party too. I'll fly you out. Let me know if it sounds good. It'll be HOT. The bigger, the better!

I'm also interested in trading jockstraps, cockrings, fleshlight sleeves, cum rags, etc. Phone would be hot too. Love talking to a girl while a guy's going down on me or vice versa. Love to watch. Let me know.

CHEERS!!!!

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey brothers...

Twat's up? I have been so preoccupied with HUGE fucking dong lately. It's all I can think about. I love seeing the dudes at the gym shower, sauna, steam.... I get hard thinking about double dicking a hot pussy with a horse bro. If you guys have any hot jack stories to share or freaky experiences, I'm doing an art exhibit about dong. I have a lot more cool ideas too. I would love to get as much material as possible. I might be hosting a huge dick party too. I'll fly you out. Let me know if it sounds good. It'll be HOT. The bigger, the better!

I'm also interested in trading jockstraps, cockrings, fleshlight sleeves, cum rags, etc. Phone would be hot too. Love talking to a girl while a guy's going down on me or vice versa. Love to watch. Let me know.

CHEERS!!!!

buddy, you have to change your meds. You are all over the place.

Sounds like you've got quite the plan! I'll take you up on the free flight to Salt Lake though, I've always wanted to check that place out.