Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You know, for many years i've been avoiding the whole sex without foreplay at all, i hear other women say they can do it because they dont want to get involved sexually with their husband and enjoy it at all...which i dont get...but back to the point....

A month or so ago i had trouble reaching into my vagina to remove this estrogen transvaginal ring that stays in for 90 days and then i take it out and replace it. I usually struggle reaching it because my fingers aren't long enough to grab it with my index and middle finger and pull it out. So i woke up my husband and had him get it out, just the thought of him doing it turned me on a little so i was like....hey lets get it on after we get the new ring placed inside. I wasn't but just a little turned on and lubed him up and it went in much easier than it does when im really turned on.

I think given the small space available combined with too much engorgement to the area makes for an even more painful experience. The bottom part where the kegel muscle is so tight and then the opening is even tighter, getting it past the opening without tearing is a huge ordeal and then squeezing it past the mascular ring without tightening it up and having to remove him about an inch and retrying the entry....

It's like a spaceship in orbit waiting for the right time to enter the Earth's gravitational pull. Sometimes you have to go around the block a few times before getting it right.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
May I ask if you did it with a female? Guys hands are really big. I see a lot more fisting with female/ female than male/ female. Heck I even see more male/ male.
it was a guy,
but he spent a LONG time building up to it.
and i've never managed it with anyone else since.

he had pretty small hands though.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
OMG my husband has basketball player hands, The width from the index finger to the pinky finger- probably 5 inches across. I have gotten much further with my own hand than his for sure. But still no total fist. I could eventually get my own if i worked hard enough/

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG my husband has basketball player hands, The width from the index finger to the pinky finger- probably 5 inches across. I have gotten much further with my own hand than his for sure. But still no total fist. I could eventually get my own if i worked hard enough/
yeah, but then it becomes a mission rather than a pleasure.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeeez! wtf was that lube?
the texture made me gag!

that was pretty rough treatment.
some women are pretty damn stretchy!

That lube my dear is BADDRAGON lube pre-mixed it's like runny snot:biggrin1: It's a lot like j-lube and k-lube which come in powder form and you mix with water (that stuff is the BOMB). NOTHING works like this. Everyone on the fistforum practically uses j-lube or k-lube. It's a pain in the but to get in America.

Like I said she's got several vids she can do things I never ever want to do, I just want to watch her do it:biggrin1:

I'm the exact opposite Rouge, thats why I keep talking about relaxing before I orgasm in the threads. The build up my kegels are extremely tight but before I cum I seem to relax and if I've came several times I can play with 6 inch toys and that one time the 6.5.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a big container of the Jlube unmixed in my bedside drawer. The only thing i dont like about it is that you cant mix very much at a time or else it gets moldy, even with boiled water. So it doesnt last long without having to toss it. Mixing it up is a bitch because you have to wash all the utensils with salt to get the goo off. It's a polymer based water resistant slime.

Nothing like it, it feels most natural like slimey pre-cum or vaginal lubrication. I love it, just can't figure out how to make it in super small batches.

My container is going to last me a lifetime.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I echo the desire to know, but for the opposite reason. :biggrin1:

Stretching or relaxed? :eek:

When he is trying to stretch me out and has four of his fingers in there after much effort, the part of the hand that is the widest you would put in next is about 5 inches across. I probably clamp it down to 4 inches by the time we are done. He gets hand cramps at that point, and then i start just swelling up and that's about as far as it gets.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex gave birth to a 10lb 11 oz boy and she could handle a very long penis. And she didn't have an episiotomy. Not all women are created equal, but most can handle any human penis...

Hey jdoe...why are you ignoring the free advise, and in your case, the education you are being given here. Once and for all...there is absolutely no correlation between a woman's ability to birth a baby and the size of any object that she, or any partner or partners she might have, chooses to insert into her vagina for sexual pleasure, or any kind of other play or experimentation. They are two very separate physiological processes. One has nothing to do with the other. End of story...capisce?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ew!

but then i find cum and ovulation vag snot distasteful too.

That ovulation vag snot- eggwhite like stuff is a great indicator of when NOT to have sex. I havent had that stuff since highschool, it was a good birth control method for me back then LOL

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok guys. Some women can fuck a horse and smile. Some can't, ever. Thank you.

horse size penis! My mind goes faster than I type!
Funny, when I read it, i knew what you meant.

I've got a thousand clock hours of fisting vids behind me, when it comes to the Vag,
Wow, really? I dont think I could watch 5 minutes of one.

My husband at his hardest and horniest is about 6.5, it's sheer hell trying to get in there. .
Is that in girth? I feel bad for you. Ouch!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey jdoe...why are you ignoring the free advise, and in your case, the education you are being given here. Once and for all...there is absolutely no correlation between a woman's ability to birth a baby and the size of any object that she, or any partner or partners she might have, chooses to insert into her vagina for sexual pleasure, or any kind of other play or experimentation. They are two very separate physiological processes. One has nothing to do with the other. End of story...capisce?
yay for smart blokes!
hello, nice smart bloke :smile:
That ovulation vag snot- eggwhite like stuff is a great indicator of when NOT to have sex. I havent had that stuff since highschool, it was a good birth control method for me back then LOL
i really dislike it, the way it clings and strings. i don't like it when it's creamy white either. watery i can deal with.
i actually prefer the texture period blood. it's less gloopy...unless it's clotty.
it's a bloody good thing i can't actually see the business end when i'm at it :rolleyes:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a big container of the Jlube unmixed in my bedside drawer. The only thing i dont like about it is that you cant mix very much at a time or else it gets moldy, even with boiled water. So it doesnt last long without having to toss it. Mixing it up is a bitch because you have to wash all the utensils with salt to get the goo off. It's a polymer based water resistant slime.

Nothing like it, it feels most natural like slimey pre-cum or vaginal lubrication. I love it, just can't figure out how to make it in super small batches.

My container is going to last me a lifetime.

That stuff is the bomb. Some people say you can freeze it, but I don't like it once it's been freezed, its a pain in the rump but oh so fun to play with. There are a lot of companies trying to make something premixed. Baddragon is one, cinnalube does not premix theirs, and theres another one in the shape of a teddybear that is pre-mixed I can't remember the name.

I have found Astroglide Gel is the best overall water based lube. It turns everything into a hot mess and if it gets sticky you can use alittle water and its good to go again. But OH LORD wiping it all off afterward is a pain!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yay for smart blokes!
hello, nice smart bloke :smile:

i really dislike it, the way it clings and strings. i don't like it when it's creamy white either. watery i can deal with.
i actually prefer the texture period blood. it's less gloopy...unless it's clotty.
it's a bloody good thing i can't actually see the business end when i'm at it :rolleyes:

Your so dirty and kinky/nasty:eek: I LOVE IT:tongue:

I like the way jlube strings, just goes to show we are all different. As usual!

Last edited by a moderator: