Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Even if he is not 10, etc., he's got a helluva nice cock...give credit where it's due.

I would usually agree, had he not felt the need to exaggerate(lie):mad:

In fact, that almost makes it worse imho. Why the hell do these guys that have decently large cocks feel the need to lie about them and photoshop their photos?? :mad:

It's beyond stupid!

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*grin* Too shallow of an approach angle, you skip out and back into space. Too deep, and you BURN on re-entry. I think that is a very reasonable metaphor. :>

Nerds do it with SCIENCE! *pushes up glasses*

It's like a spaceship in orbit waiting for the right time to enter the Earth's gravitational pull. Sometimes you have to go around the block a few times before getting it right.

incubus08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

In fact, that almost makes it worse imho. Why the hell do these guys that have decently large cocks feel the need to lie about them and photoshop their photos?? :mad:

It's beyond stupid!
I'm sure he was looking for
"Oh you're huge, you could have me anytime." from the ladies. Usually doesn't go over well on this site. Maybe yahoo messenger would produce better results.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm sure he was looking for
"Oh you're huge, you could have me anytime." from the ladies. Usually doesn't go over well on this site. Maybe yahoo messenger would produce better results.

Along with the rest of them here :rolleyes:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

It's beyond stupid!
Can someone explain to me what possible vicarious thrill these guys get out of exaggerating the size of their cocks on an internet site? I mean, it would be one thing to promote that rumor in real life, where hypotheically it might create some curiosity or garner some envy from people. That could be gratifying if one is insecure, I guess. Course all bets are off when the pants come off, so it's not like it would even increase your opportunities for sex, or repeat sex anyway. Instead, false advertising could lead to ridicule in that situation.

But on an internet site? What possible gratification is gained from claiming you have a massive cock when you don't? Especially when, as others have pointed out, the OP has a perfectly nice cock and could have gotten loads of appreciative comments (if that is his cock, who knows). I see soo much of this phenomenon here - guys who claim to have huge cocks with no proof, or guys like the OP who provide pics like that clearly prove the opposite. Can someone please explain what anybody could possibly get out of this internet fantasy?

Last edited:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Can someone explain to me what possible vicarious thrill these guys get out of exaggerating the size of their cock on an internet site? I mean, it would be one thing to promote that rumor in real life, where hypotheically it might create some curiosity or garner some envy from people. That could be gratifying if one is insecure, I guess. Course all bets are off when the pants come off, so it's not like it would even increase your opportunities for sex, or repeat sex anyway. Instead, false advertising could lead to ridicule in that situation.

But on an internet site? What possible gratification is gained from claiming you have a massive cock when you don't? Especially when, as others have pointed out, the OP has a perfectly nice cock and could have gotten loads of appreciative comments (if that is his cock, who knows). I see soo much of this phenomenon here - guys who claim to have huge cocks with no proof, or guys like the OP who provide pics like that clearly prove the opposite. Can someone please explain what anybody could possibly get out of this internet fantasy?

Maybe insecurity Max, people have hangs up, low esteem and some are just lying bastards.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
#

Hang on a mo, i'll ask Dr Ruth. hehe, seriously, it could be because there are bigger guys here and its brought some insecurities home babe.

Hmmm, but 7 inches is a really big package! 6 inches is even considered average to big:wink: I guess it's just a guy thing:redface:

Tardis you can only smack my hand in private!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
*grin* Too shallow of an approach angle, you skip out and back into space. Too deep, and you BURN on re-entry. I think that is a very reasonable metaphor. :>

Nerds do it with SCIENCE! *pushes up glasses*

Indeed, burning with re-entry, not a good thing. I was hoping a fellow nerd would appreciate my astronomical analogy.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Maybe insecurity Max, people have hangs up, low esteem and some are just lying bastards.
Well, I won't argue with that, and I can see how that works in real life. What I don't get is how they get any satisfaction from bragging about a huge cock to a bunch of anonymous virtual strangers on the internet - when they know they don't have anything to back it up, when they'll probably never meet any of them in person, and the only reactions they get are typed. Anybody? :confused:

[Edit: And there's so much of that here, direct and indirect, like: "I hate sitting on public toilets, because every time my [massive] dick gets dunked in the water", or "I can't even wear a Magnum XXXL condom, because every time I bust them wide open. Does anybody know if there's a bigger condom that would fit my [freakishly humongous] cock?"]

Last edited:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You just gotta love when someone gets busted like that. He's been kinda quiet since, huh?

Many guys here (including myself) have been turned down by women on occasion, and caused a certain amount of discomfort or even pain. But we've learned how and when to be gentle, and I suspect the majority of us would take the occasional rebuff in return for the positive aspects of being well hung.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Indeed, burning with re-entry, not a good thing. I was hoping a fellow nerd would appreciate my astronomical analogy.

Things can get exciting though when you and your partner start performing S-turn maneuvers to bleed off excess speed. :lmao:You know when you're in the home stretch when the air brakes are up and the parachute drags deploy...

*BEEP* Houston, aaaaah, we do NOT have a problem.

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am just over 10 inches uncut, and I have not had much sexual intercourse at all, as most of my partners have not been able to take me. So having a large penis is not always a good thing :frown1:
Baby, I would take you just fine, As a matter of fact, i would be more than willing to take you, I may be tight, but i am trooper when it comes to bottoming... So try me on for size, (puhn intended) :) LOL :)

The End.......... :)

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm, but 7 inches is a really big package! 6 inches is even considered average to big:wink: I guess it's just a guy thing:redface:

Tardis you can only smack my hand in private!
It's probably thanks to this site.

"Official" studies come out as 5-5.5" as being average. And how there's almost no penises measured over 10" long but yet you come here and you see a lot of people claiming 10" and even more people claiming to have seen and have experience with 12-15" penises. Look at any thread about "what's the largest you've seen" and you'll see a lot of people claim to have seen penises over 12" long. Also there's that chart that's always posted saying if you're around average sized most likely sex isn't even enjoyable for women since women ACTUALLY want a 8.5"x6.5" cock.

So... it's not surprising to me that people on this site feel the need to embellish. If everyone was fully honest and there was a way to measure without any inconsistency, then things would be really different. There are so many ways of measuring.

Because of that, who knows how you really compare? If you see the TRUE average is 5.3" and you measure yourself and you're 6.5", should you feel proud? You're a full inch bigger! But... what if you were cheating without even knowing it? What if you were sitting down, measuring right next to your cock instead of right above it and pressing in? What if by doing that vs by doing the official stand up, hold at straight 90 degree angle, measure from the place where the base meets w/o pressing in method you gained that 1"? But obviously people are going to take the nicer measurement esp cuz it's easy to convince yourself you're not really cheating.

Therefore the average is skewed high. Then add in natural tendency to exaggerate, and then add in the competition factor, and you have people exaggerating left and right. And the more people around them exaggerate, the more they will, and then it's a vicious cycle.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also there's that chart that's always posted saying if you're around average sized most likely sex isn't even enjoyable for women since women ACTUALLY want a 8.5"x6.5" cock.
now i feel really fucking stupid.
all these years of thinking '8 and a half inches? ouch!'
and fooling myself that i was actually enjoying six or seven.

boy do i feel silly! :tongue: