Too big for most women to take me :-(

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's probably thanks to this site.

"Official" studies come out as 5-5.5" as being average. And how there's almost no penises measured over 10" long but yet you come here and you see a lot of people claiming 10" and even more people claiming to have seen and have experience with 12-15" penises. Look at any thread about "what's the largest you've seen" and you'll see a lot of people claim to have seen penises over 12" long. Also there's that chart that's always posted saying if you're around average sized most likely sex isn't even enjoyable for women since women ACTUALLY want a 8.5"x6.5" cock.

So... it's not surprising to me that people on this site feel the need to embellish. If everyone was fully honest and there was a way to measure without any inconsistency, then things would be really different. There are so many ways of measuring.

Because of that, who knows how you really compare? If you see the TRUE average is 5.3" and you measure yourself and you're 6.5", should you feel proud? You're a full inch bigger! But... what if you were cheating without even knowing it? What if you were sitting down, measuring right next to your cock instead of right above it and pressing in? What if by doing that vs by doing the official stand up, hold at straight 90 degree angle, measure from the place where the base meets w/o pressing in method you gained that 1"? But obviously people are going to take the nicer measurement esp cuz it's easy to convince yourself you're not really cheating.

Therefore the average is skewed high. Then add in natural tendency to exaggerate, and then add in the competition factor, and you have people exaggerating left and right. And the more people around them exaggerate, the more they will, and then it's a vicious cycle.

Ok first of all, whatever chart that is that says this "sex isn't even enjoyable for women since women ACTUALLY want a 8.5"x6.5" cock" is a stupid chart. Women are not all made the same. There is a thread sticky at the top of the womens section saying what we like. Some of the women here seem to have been with larger men. Some even say it's painful. I would reccommend the guys read what real women say versus what some silly chart says. I have never had sex with a 8.5x6.5 penis. Mine have been more around 6x5 and if everything was right between us mentally I have been perfectly sexually satisfied. I think that chart is BS. But I'm just one woman. Go view the stickies and see what has been said.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am just over 10 inches uncut, and I have not had much sexual intercourse at all, as most of my partners have not been able to take me. So having a large penis is not always a good thing :frown1:

Really? Most of my partners have been able to take me, only a few have not. I think you're pulling my legs, and I won't go into the "just over 10 inch thing." Good luck!

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, don't get me wrong, peeps, I know the chart is totally wrong (this one btw: The Ideal Penis Size - The Penis Size Preference Chart: preferred penis size, penis shape and penis looks.) but I AM exceedingly glad to see you women not perpetuate this myth, cuz it just creates more of these exaggerators.

The sad thing is though, I've seen more than one person on this site throw that chart out as truth of what women truly want. And not only that I remember getting into an argument with someone on this site who insisted women wanted bigger and there is no "too big". The bigger, the more pleasure the woman got. I remember making the point that the ideal size depended on the woman and it's basically the biggest she could take before any pain (unless she was one of those that liked pain). And I made the point that the pain point was different for every woman. But he INSISTED that I was bullshitting him and that he knew "the truth" that some people were trying to hide from (there was no pain point, it's just more and more pleasure according to him).

I don't really get this view point though since you don't need to be that big to bottom out on a woman (6" legit can bottom out on a lot of women in certain positions), and most women DON'T like that feeling. If you were bottoming out on every thrust, I think most women would NOT like sleeping with you.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's mostly all projection. It is fairly common for women to turn to surgery to live up to and compete with their peers, or their perception of how their peers are endowed. Look at the few guys around here with silicone dicks or silicone filled ball bags. We think it is extreme and unhealthy, but those guys must be operating on a similar perception.

Also, I think it is a lot more common for women to naturally have extremely large breasts than for guys to have extremely large dicks. What do you all think?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, don't get me wrong, peeps, I know the chart is totally wrong (this one btw: The Ideal Penis Size - The Penis Size Preference Chart: preferred penis size, penis shape and penis looks.) but I AM exceedingly glad to see you women not perpetuate this myth, cuz it just creates more of these exaggerators.

The sad thing is though, I've seen more than one person on this site throw that chart out as truth of what women truly want. And not only that I remember getting into an argument with someone on this site who insisted women wanted bigger and there is no "too big". The bigger, the more pleasure the woman got. I remember making the point that the ideal size depended on the woman and it's basically the biggest she could take before any pain (unless she was one of those that liked pain). And I made the point that the pain point was different for every woman. But he INSISTED that I was bullshitting him and that he knew "the truth" that some people were trying to hide from (there was no pain point, it's just more and more pleasure according to him).

I don't really get this view point though since you don't need to be that big to bottom out on a woman (6" legit can bottom out on a lot of women in certain positions), and most women DON'T like that feeling. If you were bottoming out on every thrust, I think most women would NOT like sleeping with you.

I'm with you on the above completely apart from the bolded bit. I love it when Hick bottoms out and go fucking crazy when he bottoms out on every thrust - and a lot of the other women here have expressed similar. There's a big difference between bottoming out (a lovely pressure in the anterior fornix) and bumping the cervix (ow!ow!ow!doitagainandi'llpunchyou!!). Of course not every woman likes having a cock bottom out - but from reading here I would say many do.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's probably thanks to this site.

"Official" studies come out as 5-5.5" as being average. And how there's almost no penises measured over 10" long but yet you come here and you see a lot of people claiming 10" and even more people claiming to have seen and have experience with 12-15" penises. Look at any thread about "what's the largest you've seen" and you'll see a lot of people claim to have seen penises over 12" long. Also there's that chart that's always posted saying if you're around average sized most likely sex isn't even enjoyable for women since women ACTUALLY want a 8.5"x6.5" cock.

So... it's not surprising to me that people on this site feel the need to embellish. If everyone was fully honest and there was a way to measure without any inconsistency, then things would be really different. There are so many ways of measuring.

Because of that, who knows how you really compare? If you see the TRUE average is 5.3" and you measure yourself and you're 6.5", should you feel proud? You're a full inch bigger! But... what if you were cheating without even knowing it? What if you were sitting down, measuring right next to your cock instead of right above it and pressing in? What if by doing that vs by doing the official stand up, hold at straight 90 degree angle, measure from the place where the base meets w/o pressing in method you gained that 1"? But obviously people are going to take the nicer measurement esp cuz it's easy to convince yourself you're not really cheating.

Therefore the average is skewed high. Then add in natural tendency to exaggerate, and then add in the competition factor, and you have people exaggerating left and right. And the more people around them exaggerate, the more they will, and then it's a vicious cycle.

Brilliant Brilliant. There is a lot of 8x6 fantasizing going on around here. I've seen a lot of dick in the chatroom, many guys ask how big my husband is and when i tell them- they always have to throw in a couple of inches on him to look proud. But when i look at their cam there is no way they are 8 or 9 inches + inches and 6+ in girth.

That's like a 34B going to a big tit board and saying they are a 34DDD. After a while you can use references in a photo or on cam and tell they are big, but not that big.

There is a ton of competitive behavior between men but especially even moreso between cock. In the chatroom if two ladies have big boobs, the first thing all the guys want to do is have a "Boob Contest" and see who is the largest. Usually we are not up for that and don't want to be up against one another and actually like one another. But guys just don't understand that.

The big peacock feathers around here are strutting for obvious reasons. And like you say most studies about cock size make you feel inadequate or try too hard to make you not want to go jump off of a bridge. It's gotta be hard to read.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's mostly all projection. It is fairly common for women to turn to surgery to live up to and compete with their peers, or their perception of how their peers are endowed. Look at the few guys around here with silicone dicks or silicone filled ball bags. We think it is extreme and unhealthy, but those guys must be operating on a similar perception.

Also, I think it is a lot more common for women to naturally have extremely large breasts than for guys to have extremely large dicks. What do you all think?

I think if a dick could shrink or get huge immensely from a little weight gain or pregnancy or nursing, you'd see a lot more big dick. Women like myself grew up having small breasts and only got bigger boobs by gaining some significant weight. I never dreamed i'd be looked at the way i do for having big tits. It's awesome, i can't believe the way i was made fun of for having mosquito bites and being a late bloomer compared to today.

If you could put on 50 lbs and gain 5 inches in dick length, there would be a lot more variation ya know?

D

deleted136887

A guy with a small cock can hurt a woman.But that's not the point, is it? I have a slightly larger than average cock, and I have never had any problems.Foreplay, gentle insertion, and when she says no,don't slam it in, then she means no, don't slam it in. If she's wet and ready and wants pounding, then you pound.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's funny how so many men are not satisfied with a comment like, "you have the perfect-size cock." Some seem to think that bigger is better, regardless. The only thing I can think of is that it has nothing to do with a woman's pleasure. It is about a competition with other men.

Sexual competitiveness is a natural phenomenon. Thing is, if your overriding concern is whether you're bigger than the next guy, what does that say about your opinion of women? Imagine sexual competition based on taking good care of yourself, living with integrity and honour, sweeping her off her feet. And when the time comes, being the best lover she ever had. Suddenly cock size doesn't seem so important.

However, imagine all those things followed up with the perfect-size cock. She'll be thinking: Bonus!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Brilliant Brilliant. There is a lot of 8x6 fantasizing going on around here. I've seen a lot of dick in the chatroom, many guys ask how big my husband is and when i tell them- they always have to throw in a couple of inches on him to look proud. But when i look at their cam there is no way they are 8 or 9 inches + inches and 6+ in girth. (bolded by me) {snip}

That's just because they don't have the cam close enough to their cock to make it look that big :tongue:

Gosh, women just don't understand :cool: :biggrin1:

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm with you on the above completely apart from the bolded bit. I love it when Hick bottoms out and go fucking crazy when he bottoms out on every thrust - and a lot of the other women here have expressed similar. There's a big difference between bottoming out (a lovely pressure in the anterior fornix) and bumping the cervix (ow!ow!ow!doitagainandi'llpunchyou!!). Of course not every woman likes having a cock bottom out - but from reading here I would say many do.
Oh, that's interesting. I was mistaken in that I always thought bottoming out WAS hitting the cervix. Which like I said is usually "OUCH! WTF!"

I didn't realize you can bottom out in a different way!