Too Big For My Wife

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i am just over 10 X 7.5 .... not the biggest in the world but obviously a bit on the large side

Notably all the guys "too big to fuck their wives" have no pics !
I wonder why?
In wonderland i think!!
Get real lads vaginas are flexible and stretch etc.
Grow up.

BignickBigdick28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is having this issue years into our relationship after she gave birth to our first baby at the age of 30. She thinks the doc sewed her up a little tight after she delivered the baby. Now, that's not to say that this is the case, but I can attest to it happening later on in the marriage when it was all just fine earlier. It sucks because she just doesn't want to have sex. She said many times that she loves having sex with me, but it just hurts and she had to physically prepare for my dick because she knows that pain is involved. I'm not packing nine inches, about 7.5" long with a 5.5" girth, slightly above average I feel. We had sex the other day after weeks of nothing, maybe even months (I can't even remember the time before this), and her face lit up when my dick popped out. We haven't done anything since and I was ready to go again later that night! She doesn't tell me right away either, I only find out once I ask her about it after the fact. I can tell she's trying to downplay it so I don't feel bad about it. My sex drive had gone through the roof since I've practically been cut off from my wife sexually.

Reactions: tinytwink05

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i was always shit at maths so will take ur word for it ............. shame you cant find a mathmatical formula to improve your personality.
The only way to quiet the na sayers is to post some pics of your penis. Then they will have the proof of your size and maybe give you some good advise.

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
You can be too big for your wife in the beginning, but everything will eventually balance out and wives should be able to take a big cock.