Too big for petite girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

fruce: I am a big guy, 6'2, 235, and large below. my girlfriend is about 5'2, 105 lbs, and she is intimidated/scared by my size, she hates giving head, and can barely fit the head in her mouth, and sex is nearly impossible, when we try it either can go in just a half inch or sometimes the whole head, but it is soo painful for her that we usually have to stop, and we cant try it again for nearly a week cuz she is soo tender, so that way i cant break her in because we can't do it enough, I am getting sick of the "ohh i'll just finish you with a handjob" and i was wondering if anyone could offer me some helpful advice. Thanks...

2. Imported

Gold Member

fruce: P.S. i forgot to mention that i have tried lube and it doesn't help, its still soo much for too little room

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

4. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    My first girlfriend was very petite (she was 4'9") and the first time we tried I couldn't get it in (not that we didn't try everything). She was a virgin and it took a lot of fingering to get her opened enough to fit inside. After a few times, she opened enough to handle me with little prep.

5. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:

Fruce,
    I'm petite and very close to your girlfriend's size, and you are similar to my fiancee's build. My fiancee's dick is 10" long and 6 or 6.5" girth, and from my experience it takes alot of time and patience to handle a big one. And if I can handle it I'm sure she can too!

Talking to her during intimacy is half the battle, she has to feel comfortable and relaxed. If she's tense or expecting it to hurt then it won't work and both of you will be frustrated. She needs to be aroused properly and want to have sex. With that said, an ex-boyfriend who was also big (I think he was 8" long and 7" girth) really took his time to prepare me. Before him the biggest I had was 6" long. He got a couple dildos of varying thickness and length and would use them on me for a few weeks, starting with the smaller one and working up to the biggest. Once I could handle the biggest one he started to use his dick as the next biggest. In the beginning he could maybe get in 4" lengthwise, but over time he was able to work it all in. Be careful when working in your length because if you go too deep too soon you will hit her cervix and that is excrutiatingly painful and will end your night prematurely.

I had the same problem with my fiancee, where it was difficult to take in his enormous dick. I used the same dildo technique and the rest is history. See if that helps. Your girlfriend can also see her gynocologist for tips.

Good luck! :)

6. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

Fruce,
    I'm petite and very close to your girlfriend's size, and you are similar to my fiancee's build.
    (snip)
    I had the same problem with my fiancee, where it was difficult to take in his enormous dick. I used the same dildo technique and the rest is history. See if that helps. Your girlfriend can also see her gynocologist for tips.
    Good luck! :)
    [post=328026]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Excellent advice above, CityGirl.
    "She needs to be aroused properly and want to have sex"
    Good luck Fruce.
    :)
    P.S. Try positions beside or under her, rather than with you on top.

7. Grit

Grit Member

I put it in nice n slow. I have always got it all in.

Grit 9.5 X 6

8. Alley Blue

Gold Member

:bigsmile:

9. Steed Holt

Steed Holt Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I can definately identify with your situation despite the fact that I no longer struggle to have sex with women. I'm extremely large and it was obvious to me early on that average or small women were ill equipped to have intercourse with. There is an operation that a woman can have to enlarge the vagina but unless you are already married or considering a long-term commitment, this should not be considered. Better to find a woman with a larger capacity; they are out there although it is my experience that these women are never petit. Hand jobs and oral sex are only diversions, intercourse is truly the goal and when you are too well endowed, you will often find yourself penetrating ass instead of vagina. Alas, after 12 women, I decided that if I was going to be an ass fucker, Men are so much better in putting it out. So if you are not finding the satisfaction you want there are options. Try to have your girl relax, get her wet with your tung action and pull out the didos small to large till she is stretched out to accommodate and as a final touch, a sniff of poppers for her prior to the insertion. Man, there is no question that you need great patience when your Hung! :shrug:

10. Love-it

Gold Member

Hello Citygirl,

Thank you for reaffirming our recent experiences. My wife and I have been together for over 31 years and we just recently realized that I wasn't "average". My wife has enthusiastically embraced the use of pyrex dildo's of increasing diameters to stretch her vaginal walls. Since pyrex dildo's aren't readily available that match our needs we had to order a custom made dildo, and we are eagerly anticipating its arrival.

She started with a pyrex dildo that increased from 1", in 1/4" increments, to a
    1 1/2" diameter head. We then found a dildo that had a 1" diameter tapered head, followed by 1.25", 1.5", 1.75" and 2" diameter bulges, then there is a curved 1" diameter shaft with a tapered head at the other end with a 1.625" diameter. This dildo provided a good stretch but since she can't take more length yet she couldn't reach the 1.75" and 2" diameters, and since the dildo is tapered on that end in steps, she isn't getting stretched enough, deep enough to get any benefit from the larger diameters.

My wife uses her dildo's once or twice a day and before we have sex. Intercouse is still very painful for her if she gets overconfident and tries to have sex without stretching. Since we don't have a full range of increasing dildo diameters yet, I can only get about half way in before the squeeze starts to limit my thrust. This is a vast improvement on our past experience. There were times that we would go a year without intercourse and if we did have intercourse it would hurt her and I felt bad that I was hurting her.

We know now that painful intercourse was not her fault and that there was nothing physically wrong with her. She also likes to tell me that I am the problem.

Now that my wife knows that sex doesn't have to hurt, her sexuality has blossomed and our bond has strengthened.

11. Steed Holt

Steed Holt Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Of all the possibilities with graduated didos you might consider obtaining a rubber model that has an inflatable diaphragm. Pump it up a bit at a time and do the Kegel exercises all the time imaging the goal of being able to completely satisfy your guy. The good works of a dedicated woman will meet an equally dedicated man!

Unfamiliar with Kegel? Go to: http://www.mwsexual.com/readingroom/articl...l-exercises.htm

12. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

Sometimes people are not sexually compatible...period. Try lube, try foreplay. If neither of these work, try another girl.

I've had girls who were just too petite. What can you expect. If you're hung, then go for girls who can handle it. At this point in my life, I size girls up before I become "intimate." It sounds f**cked up, but what can I say. There is such a thing as "size incompatibility." Choose your women wisely.

13. Love-it

Gold Member

Would you scrap a woman who loves you and is willing to find a way to stretch her orifices to accept you in her body?

14. Alley Blue

Gold Member

How do you go about sizing your girls up? Do you try to hook up with the big boned Paula Poundstone types? :bigsmile:

15. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

Of course, you never know for sure what a girl is going to be like "down there."
    However, I have found that petite girls usually do have smaller vaginas. I think the correlation between body size and vaginal size is much more significant in women (whereas penis size doesn't correlate much to body size with men). I don't know if there is a scientific reason why, but it has definately been my experience--and it's kind of intuitive as well. Unlike the penis which hangs outside of the body, vaginal depth has obvious limitations in a truly petite woman.

Speaking generally, I avoid girls who appear to be under 115 lbs. or so. There's no way a 95lb girls is going to be able to accomodate me without doing internal damage.

16. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Are you saying that if she gains weight (which is outside fat) then her vagina will become bigger?
    I disagree.

17. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

H-m-m-m.
    "Slender" ladies do present a pelvic-pounding predicament during missionary
    engagements with (slender) guys.

18. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

Are you saying that if she gains weight (which is outside fat) then her vagina will become bigger?
    I disagree.
    [post=346232]Quoted post[/post]​

When I say "petite," I mean it in the true form of the word. Petite means overall skeletal structure and body build. The excess weight/fat has nothing to do with narrow hips and short stature. Once again...intuitive.
    [/b][/quote]

19. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Not sure in my experience that there's a real correlation.

The tightest pussy I ever had was with a lady who was 5'10" tall. The loosest was 5'4". I tend to hit bottom in tall girls, and shorter ones seem roomier. YMMV.

20. bla11

bla11 New Member

Albums:
    My ex-gf wasn't that petit but my 6in. cock didn't fit and that was it, she was always wet but just it was too big for her. :shrug:

Draft saved Draft deleted