Too big for petite girlfriend

Originally posted by fruce@Jul 5 2005, 09:51 AM
I am a big guy, 6'2, 235, and large below. my girlfriend is about 5'2, 105 lbs, and she is intimidated/scared by my size, she hates giving head, and can barely fit the head in her mouth, and sex is nearly impossible, when we try it either can go in just a half inch or sometimes the whole head, but it is soo painful for her that we usually have to stop, and we cant try it again for nearly a week cuz she is soo tender, so that way i cant break her in because we can't do it enough, I am getting sick of the "ohh i'll just finish you with a handjob" and i was wondering if anyone could offer me some helpful advice. Thanks...
[post=326834]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi there, well I am new to the forum and speaking from experience as a petite female, I am 5'1" and weigh 115lbs and I am not small down there. I dated a guy with a moster-it was 11 long and 7 wide, and it took only a little while until we got it in all the way-and we were able to do it in every position imaginable. So the myth about little girls being little down there and not being able to fit it in is false.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DontStopTheDisco+Sep 30 2005, 12:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DontStopTheDisco &#064; Sep 30 2005, 12:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Fruce@Jul 5 2005, 09:51 AM
I am a big guy, 6&#39;2, 235, and large below. My girlfriend is about 5&#39;2, 105 lbs, and she is intimidated/scared by my size. Sex is nearly impossible, when we try it either can go in just a half inch or sometimes the whole head, but it is soo painful for her.
I cant break her that way.
I was wondering if anyone could offer me some helpful advice.
Thanks...
[post=326834]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi there,
I am new to the forum and speaking from experience as a petite female,
I am 5&#39;1" and weigh 115 lbs and I am not small down there.
I dated a guy with a moster-it was 11 long and 7 wide, and it took only a little while until we got it in all the way - and we were able to do it in every position imaginable. So the myth about little girls being little down there and not being able to fit it in is false.
[post=347659]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Welcome DontStopTheDisco.
Thank you for the myth-busting-note.

Can you offer any helpful advice to Fruce and his girlfriend ?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really advice but I had an interesting conversation with about ten strippers last night. We started off talking about tall, skinny hung guys- a lot of giggling and fanning flushed faces followed&#33; Surprisingly, in the midst of all this hooplah, one girl said she really didn&#39;t like big ones because her vagina was small and big ones hurt. The cackling quieted down and one by one, each girl stated her size preference, and I was amazed to hear what other women&#39;s ideas of a nice cock are. Each one really did have a different specific idea of what worked best for her. It ranged from under 5&#39;&#39; to over 9&#39;&#39;, which they admitted was rare. Now you must remember that these are girls who probably are open to having sex with more different partners than average girls, but they really did know what they liked, and it wasn&#39;t the majority that just wanted it as big as she could get it, in fact, no one said that. These girls ranged in age from 18 to 38 (plus me) and all over the charts on body types, so it was a cool thing to experience all the way around.
I might have to do an unofficial stripper survey, at least they are willing to talk about it.

trainr

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Sep 30 2005, 01:18 PM
Each one really did have a different specific idea of what worked best for her. It ranged from under 5&#39;&#39; to over 9&#39;&#39;, which they admitted was rare.
[post=347789]Quoted post[/post]​

There is a historical reference to a king of England (can&#39;t remember who, of course) who was too large for his wife;, she took a young lover who was smaller so she could still have sex.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Madame_Mora@Sep 30 2005, 11:18 AM
I had an interesting conversation with about ten strippers last night.
One by one, each girl stated her size preference. Each really did have a different specific idea of what worked best for her. It ranged from under 5&#39;&#39; to over 9&#39;&#39;, which they admitted was rare. It wasn&#39;t the majority that just wanted it as big as she could get it, in fact, no one said that.

Excellent research Madam_Zora.
Thank you.

I might have to do an unofficial stripper survey, at least they are willing to talk about it.
[post=347789]Quoted post[/post]​

I suggest you try to recruit these ladies onto LPSG so we can hear their first-hand contributions - and save yourself the interview-time.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I could do that, Aruba. I used to tell more women about this place but I haven&#39;t mentioned it in a long time, I guess I&#39;m too territiorial&#33; I&#39;ll give out the website next time I&#39;m there and see if we can get a few on here.