Too Big for Virgin? PLEASE HELP!

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry if im posting in the wrong area of the forum, im new. I though this would be a good place to post this as women would be able to offer advice and knowledge from experience.

Okay, so i have recently measured my penis again and it's still 7.5" long but it the girth is now 6.5" or 6.7" depending on the strength of the erection. I have not undertaken any penis enlargement this was just natural growth as im barely 18 and somewhat a late bloomer.

This girl i know has been showing a lot of interest in me lately and we have hooked up a few times and are considering taking it to the next level. The problem is she has told me she is a virgin still (as am i). I'm worried this may be too big and may hurt her.

I know the length isnt too big and atleast i can control how much i use of it but girth is a factor i can't control. Will this be too big for her and how can i avoid hurting her?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :).

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
You won't know for sure until you try.

What I would say (given your girth) is not to go straight in there. Two reasons, foreplay should help to get her aroused and over some of the anxiety that she will probably have, and secondly, if she is concerned, you will have to not go there or work it out a bit differently.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
You won't know for sure until you try.

What I would say (given your girth) is not to go straight in there. Two reasons, foreplay should help to get her aroused and over some of the anxiety that she will probably have, and secondly, if she is concerned, you will have to not go there or work it out a bit differently.

hmmm ok thanks for the response. Im guessing i will have to warm her up first and use some lube as someone suggested to me.

Also to the other poster. I am aware a women's vagina is elastic, however is the stretching painful?

Thanks for the responses guys really appreciate this, not many people take me seriously when i ask these questions, this forum is awesome :).

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I slept with quite a few virgins 123. They ranged from just not going to happen and one where we took three nights, to one that I could have fisted.

It isn't a question of elasticity, it's anxiety that can cause vaginismus. With the exception of the three nighter, I would say that all the other virgins in my experience were mentally well prepared and ready to lose their virginity. If she isn't you should stop.

Missionary - for the intimacy and control of penetration.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
I slept with quite a few virgins 123. They ranged from just not going to happen and one where we took three nights, to one that I could have fisted.

It isn't a question of elasticity, it's anxiety that can cause vaginismus. With the exception of the three nighter, I would say that all the other virgins in my experience were mentally well prepared and ready to lose their virginity. If she isn't you should stop.

Missionary - for the intimacy and control of penetration.

wow 123 virgins o_O nice lol, also wow 3 days just leading up to penetration lol? Ok will definately have to get her worked up for it then, hopefully she likes the look of it! I think ill have to tell her its quite large before we actually have sex so she is prepared for it.

Thanks for the help. would love some females with experience to give some feedback

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It will help if she plays with toys in the days or weeks beforehand. This can help her get used to the size, and will also help her learn what sort of things she likes sexually.

On the day fingering her may also help.

I would support Drifterwood's suggestion of missionary. It gives her control, and is a position I find it easier to relax in.

Be prepared that it might hurt despite anything you can do. Just take it slowly, listen to what she's saying, and watch her body language for what she's not saying.

Good on you for having the balls and the sense to ask for advice.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
It will help if she plays with toys in the days or weeks beforehand. This can help her get used to the size, and will also help her learn what sort of things she likes sexually.

On the day fingering her may also help.

I would support Drifterwood's suggestion of missionary. It gives her control, and is a position I find it easier to relax in.

Be prepared that it might hurt despite anything you can do. Just take it slowly, listen to what she's saying, and watch her body language for what she's not saying.

Good on you for having the balls and the sense to ask for advice.

Ok thanks for the feedback!, its great to here from some females but of course any feedback is welcome and thanks i was just getting worried about it perhaps being too big when i learnt what the average girth was and that 6" was considered quite thick.

Will be sure to use a lot of foreplay and get her to try toys first (might be akward asking her too tho but ill manage :S). Hopefully after we get into a bit i hope she will enjoy it!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bump for more feedback, hoping to get some feedback from females with experience with this sort of thing.

You'll have to have a bit of patience. Most of the members of this site are from the US or the UK. They don't start to come on the site in large numbers until about 1am our time.

Also would this girth size be considered pleasurable to most females? or no?

You can ask about that sort of stuff in this thread:

http://www.lpsg.org/182337-size-preference-length-girth-discussions.html

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
:eek::eek::eek:

I'll ignore the usual Welsh joke here!

aussie123 - be advised - you won't be likely to get all of that in! 6.7 inches around is huge. As you're a virgin too, you're more than likely to spunk up in seconds anyway.

She may be a virgin, but it doesn't mean she hasn't experimented with things there anyway. I once was with a woman, & it took about an hour (though sopping wet) to get a finger properly in her, & Jesus was it tight for ages (bloody marvellous), but just take it slow, & play together.

Let her play with your cock as well as playing with her - she'll be less surprised then.

For all you know, she's genetically got above average capacity anyway:cool:

At the worst, she'll recoil in fear, then tell all her mates, & soon you won't be a virgin anyway. Lol!

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
:eek::eek::eek:

I'll ignore the usual Welsh joke here!

aussie123 - be advised - you won't be likely to get all of that in! 6.7 inches around is huge. As you're a virgin too, you're more than likely to spunk up in seconds anyway.

She may be a virgin, but it doesn't mean she hasn't experimented with things there anyway. I once was with a woman, & it took about an hour (though sopping wet) to get a finger properly in her, & Jesus was it tight for ages (bloody marvellous), but just take it slow, & play together.

Let her play with your cock as well as playing with her - she'll be less surprised then.

For all you know, she's genetically got above average capacity anyway:cool:

At the worst, she'll recoil in fear, then tell all her mates, & soon you won't be a virgin anyway. Lol!

Haha thanks , good advice. i hope i last more than a few seconds tho haha !

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are really rather girthy aren't you? Definitely take your time. Don't be surprised if it takes more than one session before you can get all the way in. And try not to feel too guilty if she's sore afterwards. Something that size would leave me feeling tender for a week.