Too Big for Virgin? PLEASE HELP!

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
You are really rather girthy aren't you? Definitely take your time. Don't be surprised if it takes more than one session before you can get all the way in. And try not to feel too guilty if she's sore afterwards. Something that size would leave me feeling tender for a week.

Yeah, it can get up to 6.7" girth (usually 6.5") when i have a strong enough erection. If she is sore afterwards though would that mean the sex was largely painful or would it still be pleasurable? for you personally would this size be too painful for comfortable sex or would it be pleasurable?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, it can get up to 6.7" girth (usually 6.5") when i have a strong enough erection. If she is sore afterwards though would that mean the sex was largely painful or would it still be pleasurable? for you personally would this size be too painful for comfortable sex or would it be pleasurable?

Sex is pretty much always pleasurable for me, even if it hurts (especially if it hurts :biggrin1:). For me personally, your size would feel damn good - definitely not too painful for pleasurable sex. Most of the soreness usually hits me later.

But then I'm a bit of a masochist. I actually LIKE a bit of pain of some kind during sex. So I'm probably not the best person to be giving advice on this one.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Sex is pretty much always pleasurable for me, even if it hurts (especially if it hurts :biggrin1:). For me personally, your size would feel damn good - definitely not too painful for pleasurable sex. Most of the soreness usually hits me later.

But then I'm a bit of a masochist. I actually LIKE a bit of pain of some kind during sex. So I'm probably not the best person to be giving advice on this one.

Awesome well its good to know atleast there are some women out there that will enjoy it :tongue:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I noticed you have a left curve on your cock there. Best way to take advantage of the curve and probably ease your way in perfectly with as little pain as possible is to have her lie on her right side and have her left leg on you shoulder so her g-spot gets right in that curve. Like both of these, but the mirror image:

Leg Glider Position

--and--

Scissors Sex Position

Reverse it if we're talking about subgirrl and she's in the mood for some midpsot rough love.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
I noticed you have a left curve on your cock there. Best way to take advantage of the curve and probably ease your way in perfectly with as little pain as possible is to have her lie on her right side and have her left leg on you shoulder so her g-spot gets right in that curve. Like both of these, but the mirror image:

Leg Glider Position

--and--

Scissors Sex Position

Reverse it if we're talking about subgirrl and she's in the mood for some midpsot rough love.

Oh ok thanks a lot! will definately try the leg glider! not sure if ill try the scissor one the first time, i dont think she will want me that deep seeing as she is a virgin lol.

thanks! :smile:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

You're lucky you said that tonight and not last night. Last night it would have had me climbing the walls.

Oh ok thanks a lot! will definately try the leg glider! not sure if ill try the scissor one the first time, i dont think she will want me that deep seeing as she is a virgin lol.

thanks! :smile:

Both of them would be fine in a depth sense. If you're working her g spot, the idea is that you don't go in very far at all - only a few inches. Although if you're both feeling a bit awkward anyway, you might not be comfortable enough to try out unusual positions. If you do feel comfortable enough though, go for it by all means. Depth really shouldn't be an issue if you're aiming for her g spot and don't go too much deeper.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
You're lucky you said that tonight and not last night. Last night it would have had me climbing the walls.

Both of them would be fine in a depth sense. If you're working her g spot, the idea is that you don't go in very far at all - only a few inches. Although if you're both feeling a bit awkward anyway, you might not be comfortable enough to try out unusual positions. If you do feel comfortable enough though, go for it by all means. Depth really shouldn't be an issue if you're aiming for her g spot and don't go too much deeper.

haha well hopefully i get her feeling that way :biggrin1:. Yeah i think ill just keep it simple the first time i'll be a bit too excited to think about unusual positions and i dont want to get carried away and fuck her too hard :S

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Since she is also a virgin she'll have nothing to compare with. However I'm sure with the Internet curiosity must have taken the best of her. Your size won't make her anxious as you may think that this is a factor, it may be more the anxiety of actually inserting your cock. Relax, play a lot before, and take it as it comes. Use a condom!

Missionary

D

deleted3272

Take your time, go down on her for a while first get her wet and in the mood. Missionary is great for the first time, you can see her face and see if she is in pain or pleasure. if it dosnt work the first time dont get frustrated just get eachother off other ways. I have never been with a virgin but am about the same in girth, I had a girlfriend that it took three sessions before we could actually have sex but that was fine because it was well worth the wait.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I would just like to point out that she has just as much responsibility to bring her best game to the table, & get you satisfied.

Patriachal sex is over - sex is a two way street, ensure she attends to your needs too! Do not get whipped on day one, or put her on a pedestal. You're just two kids embarking on a mutually rewarding adventure, & you both have responsibilty for each others needs, sharing a few giggles, & having a jolly good time.

PS - if you do come early - just keep going! At your age, this might not be a problem. I know that on my first time, I let loose after a minute, & kept on till number 2, 10 minutes later.

Frankly, the more you heavy pet first, before engaging in full on sex, days, or weeks later, the more comfortable & relaxed each of you should be - but we all know the pressure of just getting rid of the 1st time!

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
I would just like to point out that she has just as much responsibility to bring her best game to the table, & get you satisfied.

Patriachal sex is over - sex is a two way street, ensure she attends to your needs too! Do not get whipped on day one, or put her on a pedestal. You're just two kids embarking on a mutually rewarding adventure, & you both have responsibilty for each others needs, sharing a few giggles, & having a jolly good time.

PS - if you do come early - just keep going! At your age, this might not be a problem. I know that on my first time, I let loose after a minute, & kept on till number 2, 10 minutes later.

Frankly, the more you heavy pet first, before engaging in full on sex, days, or weeks later, the more comfortable & relaxed each of you should be - but we all know the pressure of just getting rid of the 1st time!

True, im just more concerned about her pleasure, i know ill enjoy it regardless because ill finally be putting my penis to use :smile:

i'm too worried about cumming early, if i do im able to get hard again very quickly so it should be fine.

Thanks for the help!

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
I think i'll be seeing her tommorow night on nye, so i'll see what happens :redface: would be nice to lose my virginity on nye lol or perhaps just as the midnight countdown hits 0 and all the fireworks go off and the cheering starts hahah :biggrin1: