Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Three cornerstones of making it work if you are of mindblowing thickness....

Foreplay, foreplay and foreplay. Pony up and get some oral play in with her too, add a few fingers as she starts to lube and get juicy. It gets really easier too when she is REALLY hot for you and past the stage of worrying if it will fit or not - get her gushing and practically begging for you to fuck her eyes loose. If she is still just a smidge "cock shy" she will just be nervously tight and that will get you both upset with one another.

By that time if she is still very close in fit, there is NO shame in having water based lube nearby and use it like it was religion. Frequently and fanatically. Also, as Rawdog suggested, taking up various positions that limit stroke depth, particularly when hormones and instincts take over will keep you both from getting hurt. (You'll get a punch in the face if you go too far too quickly, trust me!) Reverse cowboy with her holding her legs far apart can help, so can you resting with your back against a wall or headboard, or even sitting in an armless chair can help too, her straddling over your legs and "rocking" together. Even a missionary when her legs tire out, "male superior" can do the trick if you got the length to spare with that fattie - her legs will be closed together, you will be on top, straddling your legs over hers' when penetrating. A dab of lube between her thighs will help stuff glide right when you are not penetrating her balls deep but are held by her close thighs....

And of course, improvise and KEEP TALKING to one another. Learn her tattles of good "Ohhh!" and bad "OHHHHHH!" - the latter will likely get you two not seeing each other until she's had time to heal! By then she may not want to see you again, and if you drew blood or experience tearing, it will put you off of her dance card for certain. :biggrin1:

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Three cornerstones of making it work if you are of mindblowing thickness....

Foreplay, foreplay and foreplay. Pony up and get some oral play in with her too, add a few fingers as she starts to lube and get juicy. It gets really easier too when she is REALLY hot for you and past the stage of worrying if it will fit or not - get her gushing and practically begging for you to fuck her eyes loose. If she is still just a smidge "cock shy" she will just be nervously tight and that will get you both upset with one another.

By that time if she is still very close in fit, there is NO shame in having water based lube nearby and use it like it was religion. Frequently and fanatically. Also, as Rawdog suggested, taking up various positions that limit stroke depth, particularly when hormones and instincts take over will keep you both from getting hurt. (You'll get a punch in the face if you go too far too quickly, trust me!) Reverse cowboy with her holding her legs far apart can help, so can you resting with your back against a wall or headboard, or even sitting in an armless chair can help too, her straddling over your legs and "rocking" together. Even a missionary when her legs tire out, "male superior" can do the trick if you got the length to spare with that fattie - her legs will be closed together, you will be on top, straddling your legs over hers' when penetrating. A dab of lube between her thighs will help stuff glide right when you are not penetrating her balls deep but are held by her close thighs....

And of course, improvise and KEEP TALKING to one another. Learn her tattles of good "Ohhh!" and bad "OHHHHHH!" - the latter will likely get you two not seeing each other until she's had time to heal! By then she may not want to see you again, and if you drew blood or experience tearing, it will put you off of her dance card for certain. :biggrin1:

Thanks! great post, a lot of helpful info, and yes i do think i would have the length to spare, its not just thick is also quite long so it should be fine.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reverse cowboy with her holding her legs far apart can help, so can you resting with your back against a wall or headboard, or even sitting in an armless chair can help too, her straddling over your legs and "rocking" together.

Brings back a rather amazing recent experience . . . *floating . . . floating . . . * Okay, I'm back, what was I saying? :biggrin1:

Oh yeah, can I just reiterate that I think her on top in any way, shape or form is a BAD move is she isn't comfortable with your size yet. I would save that for when she is comfortable with having you entirely inside her. Seriously, it's almost impossible to relax in that position if you can't take the whole thing comfortably. Brilliant position once she CAN take all of you though *floating . . .*

Other than that, good post :smile:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Brings back a rather amazing recent experience . . . *floating . . . floating . . . * Okay, I'm back, what was I saying? :biggrin1:

Oh yeah, can I just reiterate that I think her on top in any way, shape or form is a BAD move is she isn't comfortable with your size yet. I would save that for when she is comfortable with having you entirely inside her. Seriously, it's almost impossible to relax in that position if you can't take the whole thing comfortably. Brilliant position once she CAN take all of you though *floating . . .*

Other than that, good post :smile:

Indeed, he's a big one(tm) but within the realm of possible with gentle incessant touches along the way. Those first few minutes will be a lot of touch and go, but once she gives that nod and relaxes her death grip at your shoulders - that rocking together can "soak up" a few good inches that could have her cringing away at first.

Nice to see you "floating" in, luv. ;D

At first, having her call the shots as it were is good for the break in period, but fatigue does set in quickly if she is left to hover, that's when our friend here will have to take a little initiative and roll about in the sack with her a bit. As I stated before, communicate and lubricate *ridiculously* as neded and I think the pair will have a lovely time. :biggrin1:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are they fucking on the beach now? :smile:

Nah, likely if she is still virgin with a maidenhead - well, 'nuff said. If she herself has not experimented, her hymen could still be intact. It will hurt for just a minute when it goes, but forge on. A little blood is expected. The towel makes clean up easier and delays the urgent need to launder the sheets afterwords. :D

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Indeed, he's a big one(tm) but within the realm of possible with gentle incessant touches along the way. Those first few minutes will be a lot of touch and go, but once she gives that nod and relaxes her death grip at your shoulders - that rocking together can "soak up" a few good inches that could have her cringing away at first.

This reminds me of another tip - every time you reach a bad point where it seems that you can't go any further, start stimulating other erogenous zones again. This can help distract and relax her (if you get really lucky, she'll orgasm) enough that she opens up just a little more and 'soaks up' a few more inches (well, centimetres).

Nice to see you "floating" in, luv. ;D

I'm not sure I've completely STOPPED floating yet :biggrin1:.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for all the help guys, especially subgirrl you have gone above and beyond, thanks!

and double digits great advice thanks mate.

For the time being i plan to use the leg glider position the most as it will work well with my slight left curve to help her orgasm and then i can fit more in like you guys said :smile:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the time being i plan to use the leg glider position the most as it will work well with my slight left curve to help her orgasm and then i can fit more in like you guys said :smile:

Sub's go the strong Kung-Fu, indeed worthy to pay heed. As for me? One last word:

Do not be so hung up on taking more or "getting it in there". It may happen that you could be physically incompatible for one another and forcing the issue at hand only leads to painful injury. You DO NOT want that on your hands. So go with gentleness in mind and actions, worry about "introductions" of said individual equipment and keep things saucy, playful and steamy. The rest will just happen in due course in it's own time. ;>

Remember too - virgin on virgin fun like this can also be QUITE vexing. I know my first time had me shaking in my Puma sneakers. ;) If you get too focused on the minutiae and loose sight of what you intend to do together it can make things just downright clumsy. *laugh* I still have a scar over one eyebrow I can talk about. *snicker*

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have her fuck a few guys with smaller dicks to loosen her up so you can impale her after they prepare her....and don't worry about her not being a virgin then, because if you're that big, you'll be going where no man has before...hence, still a virgin (at least for your cock)!

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Have her fuck a few guys with smaller dicks to loosen her up so you can impale her after they prepare her....and don't worry about her not being a virgin then, because if you're that big, you'll be going where no man has before...hence, still a virgin (at least for your cock)!

lmao, interesting theory haha. i dont care if she isnt a virgin just as long as she didnt have sex soon before we do, i dont want sloppy seconds :S

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for all the help guys, especially subgirrl you have gone above and beyond, thanks!
You're welcome again :smile:

My first time hurt, so I'm pretty eager to help others have a better experience than I did.

Just a question - does she know you're on LPSG? If she does, it might make things a little easier. Then you could be upfront about where (and who) you got your advice from.

Sub's go the strong Kung-Fu, indeed worthy to pay heed.

Why thank you for the compliment :smile::smile::smile:. (I may have to give you an extra tail scratch for that tonight :tongue:).

If you get too focused on the minutiae and loose sight of what you intend to do together it can make things just downright clumsy.
Agreed. Most important thing is for you to make her feel cared for (same applies to her). And incidentally, a moment of closeness at a difficult point can be another of those things that might help her open up.

*laugh* I still have a scar over one eyebrow I can talk about. *snicker*
Remind me to get that story out of you one day :tongue:

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
You're welcome again :smile:

My first time hurt, so I'm pretty eager to help others have a better experience than I did.

Just a question - does she know you're on LPSG? If she does, it might make things a little easier. Then you could be upfront about where (and who) you got your advice from.

No, she doesnt know and i dont think she would take me seriously if i said i did. Also it would be kinda embarrassing to admit :S.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aussie123
I sincerley hope you DONT Have any of us lpsg,ers in mind while yr doing the deed
fair enuf getting a root and losing yr Virginity at the same time,
can be a treasured minties moment, fr you youngsters
BUT
to have many of US in yr mind, silently encouraging you to perform,,??
eewwwwwwwwwwwwww'
enz
(jockular, sort of, hah) know you asked for advice and comments, but....? haha

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Aussie123
I sincerley hope you DONT Have any of us lpsg,ers in mind while yr doing the deed
fair enuf getting a root and losing yr Virginity at the same time,
can be a treasured minties moment, fr you youngsters
BUT
eewwwwwwwwwwwwww'
enz
(jockular, sort of, hah) know you asked for advice and comments, but....? haha

i don't quite know what you said in all that haha.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not unusual Au123 most/many dont know what the fck i am on about 1/2 .. 3/4s of the time.
Can i send you a PM in explanation please
Thanks, in advance
enz

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm getting thoroughly confused with this thread and this:

http://www.lpsg.org/217210-too-big-for-virgin.html

... can the mods please combine them?

I was ok with the two threads until one was moved out of Women's Issues. I'm not even sure WHY it was moved - it certainly seems like a women's issue to me.

No, she doesnt know and i dont think she would take me seriously if i said i did. Also it would be kinda embarrassing to admit :S.

I prefer to be upfront about things myself *shrug*

Why on earth not? I think it can add to the experience :biggrin1:

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
I prefer to be upfront about things myself *shrug*

Yeh but at this age a lot of guys talk themselves up and lie about penis size etc. If i told her about my penis she would probably think im joking or just another guy talking himself up :(.

Was thinking of perhaps finding a way to show off my bulge to her "accidentally" that way if i did mention something about my penis she would atleast take me seriously.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeh but at this age a lot of guys talk themselves up and lie about penis size etc. If i told her about my penis she would probably think im joking or just another guy talking himself up :(.

Was thinking of perhaps finding a way to show off my bulge to her "accidentally" that way if i did mention something about my penis she would atleast take me seriously.

Oh! I was talking about being on LPSG!

Penis size wise, she'll found out your size as soon as you guys start getting serious sexually. That's probably soon enough.