Too Big for Virgin? PLEASE HELP!

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
No, I meant being honest to her about being on LPSG! I'm obviously not making myself clear today :tongue:

oh haha yeh i knew that the first time haha! stop confusing me :tongue:. yeh like i said if i was to tell her i went on "Large Penis Support Group" forums she would laugh and would believe me, also which would make it seem more like a joke is most people dont think men with large penis' would need support.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FYI.. fellow members this thread

Thought i best explain (try to) a litle clearer my PM to Au123
It was only to suggest he had possibly garnered enuf info to now take the matter on his own and allow it to be a personal sexual experience with his GF
NO way was i dissing anyone on this site, nor there very hepful advice
Was speaking for myself in that i would want to share the moment with the partner, knowing we had acheived something exclusively on our own, so to put it
Au123 is more than Mature enuf to realise all this, i was a lil ignorant to think he may not have been
enz

and a Wahooooooooooooooo to finish ha

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oh haha yeh i knew that the first time haha! stop confusing me :tongue:. yeh like i said if i was to tell her i went on "Large Penis Support Group" forums she would laugh and would believe me, also which would make it seem more like a joke is most people dont think men with large penis' would need support.

If you ever do bring it up with her, the easiest way is to say it's a forum where people talk about sex. Doesn't sound QUITE as odd as saying it's a Large Penis Support Group. Of course, tell her the name if she asks.

Was speaking for myself in that i would want to share the moment with the partner, knowing we had acheived something exclusively on our own, so to put it

I'm too much of an exhibitionist. I LIKE having my LPSG friends in a corner of my mind during sex :biggrin1:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
---Quote (Originally by rbkwp)---
---End Quote---
I'm too much of an exhibitionist. I LIKE having my LPSG friends in a corner of my mind during sex :biggrin1:

Appreciate & Respect it Heaps Supergirrl
Thanks for that, especially calmly going about letting us know your preferences,
Not an overly common way some of us do things here aye?,
we usually EXPLODE all over the place, defensivley haha
enz

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
---Quote (Originally by rbkwp)---
---End Quote---

Appreciate & Respect it Heaps Supergirrl
Thanks for that, especially calmly going about letting us know your preferences,
Not an overly common way some of us do things here aye?,
we usually EXPLODE all over the place, defensivley haha
enz

Not a prob. I also respect your choice to banish us all from your mind once the clothes come off :smile:.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1) You have a really nice looking penis, and she will love it.
2) Lot's of foreplay! Use oral sex to get her ready, use you mouth and tongue to bring her off at least once, better more times. Encourage her to talk and tell you what feels best. It can be fun to communicate about it. You can even ask her to make herself cum for you -- watch really closely and do the same things when you touch and lick her... it is also sexy as hell. Make sure she is nice and wet and gently use your fingers inside her as well as touching the outside. Lick her clit and labia while you finger her inside. Use one finger for a while you lick her, then use two.

3) You are very lucky to be uncut! When it is time to fuck (and again take your time) slide your foreskin forward covering the head as much as possible. It will act to smooth your cock going inside her. Use the foreskin to glide your cock and make short gentle strokes, going just a little deeper each time. This will allow her to get used to your ample girth. DO NOT just push it all the way in. Be a gentle but powerful man. As you go deeper you can make your strokes longer.. kiss her and lick her nipples if you can reach them. She may not go crazy on your first fuck... but soon she will become addicted to that thick handsome penis.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
lmao, interesting theory haha. i dont care if she isnt a virgin just as long as she didnt have sex soon before we do, i dont want sloppy seconds :S

But think of all that free lube!

1) You have a really nice looking penis, and she will love it....soon she will become addicted to that thick handsome penis.

Bloody hell pete - are you sure you're only 30% Gay?!!:tongue: