Too Big for Virgin?

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Okay, so i have recently measured my penis again and it's still 7.5" long but it the girth is now 6.5" or 6.7" depending on the strength of the erection. I have not undertaken any penis enlargement this was just natural growth as im barely 18 and somewhat a late bloomer.

This girl i know has been showing a lot of interest in me lately and we have hooked up a few times and are considering taking it to the next level. The problem is she has told me she is a virgin still (as am i). I'm worried this may be too big and may hurt her.

I know the length isnt too big and atleast i can control how much i use of it but girth is a factor i can't control. Will this be too big for her and how can i avoid hurting her?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :).

byrons2cents

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
warm her up first make her feel comfortable with you and she will relax plus use lots of lube...and i always found going down on a girl gets her pussy all wet and ready ...

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
warm her up first make her feel comfortable with you and she will relax plus use lots of lube...and i always found going down on a girl gets her pussy all wet and ready ...

Oh ok, how long should i do this for? until she says she is ready or when i can see she is wet enough? im hoping if her vagina is stretched out that its pleasurable not painful?

edit: thank you very much for the response!

gigantor68

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say just get her worked up either orally or masturbating her till she's wet, then slowly try and enter her. I have only had sex with one virgin and it took a few times to break in so to speak, you just need to get your head in the door and then slowly and gradually work yourself in deeper.

B_chubsy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You seem desperate for help, from a female perspective I would have thought if you truly wanted help and were truly that thick you would post some pics so that people can gauge from that. As for advice, as you've already been told, plenty of foreplay (there is no set time limit) and be gentle, if it's not going in easy after foreplay use lube and don't force the issue, if she's uncomfortable and you are still trying to force it in, she will only tighten up! Girth shouldn't really be an issue for a virgin provided you do the correct preparation. C x

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry been out, thanks for the reply guys. Will upload pics tommorow as soon as i get a chance ( when the family are all out). I can hold the tape measure on it if you dont believe me. Also sorry, i guess i do seem a bit desperate for replies i guess im just getting worried about whether my size would be pleasing or not.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Woah, that was lucky! ok i took the risk and tried to get some pics for you guys just then. Managed to take a few, was about to take a pic comparing it to a standard pen but my mum walked in just as i managed to put my pants back on. LUCKY!

anyway here are the pics for those that wanted to see them, i know it doesnt look 7.5" but thats because it is curved :( i think this is because i always hang it to the left?

anyway i just got home from swimming at my relatives pool (its a hot night ....thats WA for u lol). So as such my erection is smaller than usual (only 6.3" girth tonight, mabye i should do this before the sex haha), will update with more tommorow but thought this will do for now.

ALSO SORRY FOR THE CRAPY ANGLES ON THE PICS - Only have a webcam to take photos and was hard to hold it and hold penis while taking pic using mouse.....lol sorry so i couldnt hold it against tape measure, i did try tho!

picture18p.jpg

That pic looks like my penis is above the keyboard but just to clear it up its lying on top of it. Just to give some comparison
picture13g.jpg

picture15g.jpg

I don't like the way it curves to the left :frown1: anyway to fix this?

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Remember, mate, a whole baby comes out of a vagina - they stretch to accommodate. You'll be fine!
When is it happening? Since both of you are virgins, make sure she is on the Pill if you're going to bareback her
conor

Cheers mate, i guess im just worrying too much. I'm very self conscious and i just was worried my penis wasn't going to be pleasurable enough.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Watch and listen for signals from her. If she says it hurts (she IS a virgin and you may be breaking her hymen) believe her and do not get frustrated. Listen and watch for cues from her as to when she is ready to go on, etc. She may be more ready than you think and she may not be. If she is not so ready, again do not get frustrated.....more time, more lube more prep, etc. You have got a great looking cock man, that I'll give you.....teach it patience and it will serve you well.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll start with saying that I'd gladly take it if she can't. ;P

Anyway, even I as a gay dude know some stuff. :p Make sure she's comfortable, don't be like: "So let's have sex..". Ease it in to her, gently caress and touch her, maybe give her a massage. Slowly take off her clothes while you kiss different body parts. TALK with her through everything, ask her in a sweet voice if she's okey and what she wants. Touch her around without going in, make sure she feels excited. Enter with one finger and work it carefully, switch from finger to tongue if you want, then back to finger. Try to add another and work it a bit, while you whisper sweet nothings to her. Add a third finger and try to open her up, now you'll see (and/or hear: moans) when she's ready, ask her as well if she really is ready. Take it SLOW, use a lot of lube and ease it in to her, no SLAMMING TO THE BONE. xD

Euw, I feel dirty just writing this, haha.. xD
Would've been fun if your mom came in just a tad bit earlier, good luck explaining that! xD

Remember, mate, a whole baby comes out of a vagina - they stretch to accommodate. You'll be fine!
When is it happening? Since both of you are virgins, make sure she is on the Pill if you're going to bareback her
conor

This is rubbish. You can't compare child birth with sex. When a woman is pregnant, and going through birth, there's tons of things happening in the body, hormons being released, to help the progress, and a lot of women actually get torn down there, don't think he wants to do that.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i shared your concern. I was so afraid i would hurt my wife. It took us several weeks to completely get it all in. The day i did it was still painfully tight. She had such an orgasm i was concerned that i had really hurt her. Instead she wanted more and more. So follow these guys suggestions, take it easy and enjoy the process.

okay, so i have recently measured my penis again and it's still 7.5" long but it the girth is now 6.5" or 6.7" depending on the strength of the erection. I have not undertaken any penis enlargement this was just natural growth as im barely 18 and somewhat a late bloomer.

This girl i know has been showing a lot of interest in me lately and we have hooked up a few times and are considering taking it to the next level. The problem is she has told me she is a virgin still (as am i). I'm worried this may be too big and may hurt her.

I know the length isnt too big and atleast i can control how much i use of it but girth is a factor i can't control. Will this be too big for her and how can i avoid hurting her?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :).

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Watch and listen for signals from her. If she says it hurts (she IS a virgin and you may be breaking her hymen) believe her and do not get frustrated. Listen and watch for cues from her as to when she is ready to go on, etc. She may be more ready than you think and she may not be. If she is not so ready, again do not get frustrated.....more time, more lube more prep, etc. You have got a great looking cock man, that I'll give you.....teach it patience and it will serve you well.

thanks, great advice!