Too big? Need anal advice!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jda, Jun 28, 2008.

1. jda

jda New Member

Albums:
    So I met this guy, he's cool. His dick is probably like 10 inches long probably 6 or so thick.. yeah. I let him top me and yeah well it hurt. We used lots of lube and it still hurt. After I noticed I was bleeding a bit, and now I am sitting here in pain.

I need advice.

Will it ever feel better? Should I start loosening up and stuff? I almost don't want to ever bottom again for him but I really like him. I don't know.. somebody help me out! Thanks!

2. MisterClean

Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    quit sleeping with elephants.

3. jda

jda New Member

Albums:
    I wish I would have been sleeping with elepants all along, I probably wouldn't have this issue! I would be nice and adapted to the situatioN! Haha :tongue: Anyways, so yeh!

#3 jda, Jun 29, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  4. alf_johnson

alf_johnson Member

I think you should try wearing a sizeable buttplug like 30 minutes before you fuck, and too take it even slower working it in inch by inch and use even more lube.

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

With size like that its going to hurt, and its going to hurt more then once. Before he enters you try using a dildo to loosen yourself up, use plenty of lube and foreplay and learn perseverance

6. D_Audemar_Awfulass

D_Audemar_Awfulass Account Disabled

Poppers, baby. That is all you need. I used to hate it but dated this guy who was 11x7 and without it i dont think he coud have made it.

7. jda

jda New Member

Albums:
    Classic Butt Plug ?? I think I would do the larger one.. the small and medium ones wouldn't do it, or would they be fine?

I hope it doesn't hurt for long.. it's hard to enjoy it if it hurts :( Like I wasn't in dying pain squinting my eyes and breathing heavy but there was discomfort.

As far as poppers go.. what are they?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice