Too big starts at?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
1. If you could have any penis size you wanted, what size would be too big?

2. If you've physically reached a size limit with a real cock or dildo how big was too big?

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I am at my ideal size at 7 1/2 X 6 .. would not want to be bigger in girth or length. I think once you start getting into the 8 1/2 range you run into a lot (not all) of womens physical limits and have a larger chance of hurting them rather than pleasing them.

Not sure what you are asking with your 2nd question.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media

2. If you've physically reached a size limit with a real cock or dildo how big was too big?

As long as my cock stays vertical as hard as a rock, the sky's the limit!. Same answer for #2 because the minute I am not hard, I am not enjoying it (despite what other guys have said about staying hard while being fucked).

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I don't bottom so that is one I can't answer.

I use shots now with regards to erection strength, so my decision would place the size at the limit my other half could take and be comfortable. Because I can't have what I want I have no idea what that is, and it would be something I would rather explore if it were possible together with him. A penis growing over time has it's erotic aspects in and of itself. I am already thick enough, but I think a couple more inches in length would be something I would welcome.

D

deleted356736

I'm 7" x 6", and I could easily be longer, say 7.5" or perhaps a bit longer, but I wouldn't want to be much thicker.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am 7.5 x 6 and wouldn't want more girth, but maybe another half inch. I think 8 x 6 is the perfect cock

bored2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If i had the chance to choose my size it would 7.5" X 6"
I really do wish mine was bigger, im a little self conscious about my size as it is. If anything i would like it to be thicker.

For question 2, i think around 8" is my limit on that. Fits perfectly :-D

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

1. I've never had bigger than myself, but I guess maybe nine inches long and about six and a half thick. Basically something my hand can't handle.

2. I... Nevermind.