too big to be let in??

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Kalle, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Kalle

Kalle Member

Albums:
    just had a date the other day with a really sexy guy...bright smile, hot body..plus a really hot ass...when it came to sex, he told me he is really turned on by my cock and would love to suck it..but never would let me shove it up his hot ass...he didnt even want to give me a try..too big he said.

anybody else experienced this before? any tips on how to seduce him? :rolleyes:

2. Knockernail

Knockernail Member

Something like that happened to me when 17yo. I was in bed with a girl and when i was ready to put in, she told me she was affraid, "looks too big" she said.

I know we were childs, but it keeps on worrying me.

3. D_Eaton Bush

D_Eaton Bush Account Disabled

It really happens and there are guys and gals who will scare away. With experience you can tell the ones that really say nix from those that are just teasing with a "oh no, oh no" but mean "oh yes, oh yes". Gotta develop that feeling.

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes. Never did it with a woman. I did it with men. It wasnt enjoyable for me or for them. My cock was raw and they were hurting:wink: :tongue:

5. stusaurus

stusaurus New Member

i've never experience that problem on the gay side of things, not my playground lol but i've definatly had mixed reactions.

some girls are delighted, and one girl i literally couldn't get inside, it wouldn't fit though it probably didnt help she was scared!

Draft saved Draft deleted