Too big to be real?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by heavynuttz, May 10, 2004.

1. heavynuttz

heavynuttz New Member

Albums:
    I know this topic has come up quite frequently, but I was web surfing and just wondering if this pic is genuine or not, if it is real i'd hate to see him hard, let me know what u thinkyahoo profile

2. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff: I believe the cock is REAL having seen the same cock in several pics from the same guy However the guy claiming it I would almost bet my life is NOT the proud owner of that magnificent cock! Also I doubt he gets that much longer when hard probably just thicker

The REAL deal
    HORSE

3. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

He might be erect there; with what looks like a 16"-18" cock, it may not be able to stand up on its own. That's asking a lot from his suspensory ligament. :)

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

"Jamal" is a pic stealer ... trust me on that. And the real owner of that cock cannot attain an erection.

5. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff:

6. jonb

Gold Member

And shouldn't it be an adult profile?

7. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: It should definitely be a restricted profile, I got on it without signing in to yahoo.

8. Hung11by6

Hung11by6 New Member

That dick on the brother is real. But I agree he probably doesn't get any longer and might be almost hard in the pic. Big dick though.

9. rkojosh

rkojosh New Member

yeh, that is huge*****. But i duno, some thing smells a lil fishy, but why do black people get much bigger cocks then white people?

10. Imported

Gold Member

BenatarFan: Oh good lord, people...do you guys actually believe that image? If so, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell ya.

There are two sure-fire ways to tell that that image is altered.

One: Save it to your desktop and look closely with any of a wide array of photo editing software programs. You'll see the lines and the pixel inconsistencies where the image was highlighted and elongated across the field.

Two: Use your friggin' brain.

Now, there are CERTAINLY a lot of big cocks out there, and gawd knows I've had my share of them. The Black guys (depending on their heritage and which tribe their ancestors orginated from) certainly do have an advantage over most non-Blacks. But the biggest cocks I've seen are on Northern Italian Americans. And, if you're lucky, they'll be uncut so you stand a good chance of gettin' low-hangers along with all that meat. YUM, YUM!

11. jonb

Gold Member

Well, American blacks are mostly from what's now Ghana, as well as Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Cote d'Ivoire, etc. The stereotype itself goes back to ancient Greece; it was originally about Ethiopians. (Back then, small penises were favored. Part of the eromenos look.)

12. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

13. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

So true, Mr._dB -- I'm 5'6" height and 29-30 pants length. To be better proportioned with my body, my legs need another two inches. Penis PE for length is a bit easier to manage than for the legs, however! :D

14. jonb

Gold Member

Well, that particular variation, the cormic index (technically, sitting height / stature) it's called, goes back to basic physiology: Mammals in cold environments need to conserve heat while mammals in warm environments need to radiate heat.

15. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

As opposed to the McCormick index: the more fucked up that things are, the more likely it is that Marcia's not to blame; it's Jan's fault (the bitch!) :blink: (Sorry ... it's late and I'm delirious on pain meds!)

16. feared

feared New Member

completely off topic, but how are you healing dmw?

17. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

The casts are gone and I'm off the crutches. I'm walking very tentatively and stumbling from time to time. I'm usually in considerable pain after being on my feet for any length of time, or following exercising my legs (per instruction of my therapist). But my healing is progressing, and I should be back in action before the start of the fall semester. Thanks for asking, Ed.

18. jonb

Gold Member

Glad to know you're doing better. You'll be back to habitual bipedalism in time. Your class will like your sense of humor. I'm still surprised that a Southern state allows for openly gay teachers. Actually, I'm surprised that a Southern state allows openly gay men to breathe with their diaphragms.

19. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

You might be surprised, Jon. There are quite a few Southern cities that are gay Meccas in their own right. New Orleans and Atlanta immediately leap to mind. Discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is not allowed by the Board of Education here, but I'm not exactly going to advertise it. I'm not ashamed of it, nor would I deny it, but it is not the focus of the subject I teach. My class is not a forum for discussion of sexuality. Any questions regarding students' sexuality issues will be directed to the guidance counselors; that's what they're there for.

20. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Looks like someone passed their photoshop class with flying colors! :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted