Too big to get a good blow job, Baltimore MD

spaq78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never had a great one, usally just the head and a lick of the shaft...
Call me selfish- I wish I had a little dick sometimes that evey women could swallow!

June_Berry

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Swallowing isn't easy even if you have an average sided dick. (or so I've heard)
If it's any consolation, I'm on the other side of that. I can't bring my guy with my mouth because he's too big.

June_Berry

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, he says he's straight. Would you go to bed with a woman if someone told you that the sex was better? Personally, either way is fine with me!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never had a great one, usally just the head and a lick of the shaft... Call me selfish- I wish I had a little dick sometimes that evey women could swallow!

I will probably get flamed for this...but if you are really that big and have and have had a fair number of women try to deep throat you, then I think you need to let a man have a go at your cock. If that thought totally skeeves you out then seek out women with big mouths. I'm thinking someone with a wide smile like Julia Roberts would be able to easily accomodate you.

The reason Gay men so often think they are better at sucking cock is not because they were born with some magical cock sucking ability. :rolleyes: Most men have larger mouths than women. Therefore their mouths can more easily accomodate a larger penis. You can't suck what can't fit in your mouth. It has nothing to do with a lack of skill, it's basic physics.