Too big to go out ?

rbrum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ever decided to stay in at home because it's too big and hard and won't go down? Instead of an evening out with your friends do you occasionally say no, sorry, I can't, and sit at home with your parents watching boring tv programmes ? The big bulge attracts too much attention and at home at least you can sit there with a newspaper across your knees, to cover the tension lines till it softens. What I'm asking is has you big masculine size brought this kind of awkwardness on you.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never let my dick get in the way of a good time. It's been the cause of many, but has never prevented any.

Over the years I've learned to disguise it either with dark color clothes or tucking it in a jockstrap. When I was younger and eternally hard all the time I had to wear a jockstrap under a swimsuit. But I never missed going to the lake with girls.

matmac

Just Browsing
Media
I know what you mean.
Personally, its because it get fussy down there.
When i sit down the inseam part of the pants can get a be constrictive.
Resitting myself doesnt work either.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No never stopped me from going out. Shorts for me have always been a no no,Other than that this is who i am and if people want to look fine. :smile:

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never stops me. Thats a benefit of boxers. It hangs nicely down a pant leg until it settles down if I am not too horned up. But depending on who I am with... thats OK too.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear loose boxers and yes if I have a raging hard on I wait for it to go down some. I tend to stick out as I wear my jeans a bit loose as well and looks rude if hard.

madasa

Just Browsing
Media
Sometimes I've had to make excuses not to get out of the car or get up from a chair for a couple of minutes because I have a raging boner. Otherwise, I try to hide it with a book or by gripping it tightly in my pocket. It's made me feel quite embarrassed sometimes, but I've gotten quite a few seductive looks and pats on my thigh...:rolleyes: