Too big to take, possible relationship.. impossible?

Twistbarbie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dont want to take sides but I do think dolfette came on a bit strong, maybe with reason BUT we don't that, maybe reading more in to what the OP wrote.

That being said. Imagine it from her point of view, she probably thought she was in for a good time and ended up in pain. Not a good start is it? If you're both still talking then you have a chance in making it work. For now don't even think of sex with her but try and do other couple type stuff, keep in mind that SHE may be thinking of sex/where this relationship as new as it is is going. She may decide no matter how nice you are that after the first time went so bad she's just not going to want to have sex with you again.

cock23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Young man, dolfette is no troll. I have noticed a definite lack of politeness and a sense of noblesse oblige in your attitude here. But as you are a youth I cut you slack, and for your sake I hope there is slack being cut by the young woman in question.

You will get more cooperation with politeness, especially in romance.

Technically there is no reason for intercourse to be impossible. But this is not the time and possibly not the person. Please try to entertain this eventuality even if you do not want it to be so. The thread is already stuffed with good strategies for you to try.

I also wonder whether your definition of 'sex' might be too narrow. Why does it have to include something that leads to babies?

I completely agree with everything that's said here.

Kanaye, if she said "no" then I'm sorry but it's a "no". You can't force her to do anything in the same way you can't force someone who doesn't like you to start liking you. And if you start sounding desperate then that's just going to put her off even more.

As others have suggested, it would be a lot mroe sensible to take a step back and let her decide in her own time when (and if) she's ready to try sex with you again.

Also, I do think dolfette was perhaps a bit too direct with you, but everything she told you was completely true i.e. if she said no then it's a no, at least for now, and that if you sound desperate that isn't good because you're just going to repel her rather than attract her. However, you didn't earn the moral high ground by resorting to homophobic insults and calling her a "slut", nor did you make yourself out to be particularly mature by resorting to petty insults.

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Going by your original post..she more or less told you to "jog on" doesn't that mean continue on your separate way?

A girl who is supposedly so perfect for you has dismissed you...why does that make her so "perfect"? She doesn't seem to want to make it work and you've just met her so write her off as being shallow as she can't get past your big dick.

Also, although I don't agree with many of dolfette's postings or her manner of presenting them her posts were the most realistic.

You're young and you'll be wasting time with someone that has made their position clear to you...making her less "perfect"...move on.

Sorry, but it does seem like you just don't want to hear this and you want someone to tell you that there is some miracle way you can change her mind.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I were I would back off and give this girl some space, if anything once she notices you distancing yourself from her she may begin asking herself why that is and if she really likes you she will be the one comming to you and seeing whats up, not the other way around.

B_Kanaye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Erm yeah I should repeat that the jog on thing was just her way of telling me not to bring up the subject (just her being upset in general, not the problem in hand), not her telling me to move along like i initially thought.

We're sorta ok now, giving her some space and if she wants to have my attention then she can contact me :D