Too big?

Roraman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My GF doesn't like my cock because it is too big for her. We've tried different kinds of lube, longer foreplay, etc. all to no avail. Any ideas?

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Mike7: C'mon, if you want our advice you gotta level with us. How big is it? There are many girls who have difficulty persuading their pussies to relax and accept penetration. It's a condition called vaginismus (sp?) and it doesn't have to be a huge cock either. If a girl has that problem she will find it painful to be penetrated by a small penis. It isn't a physical problem, it's a psychological one and she'll need professional counselling and a lot of understanding and patience on your part if she's to get over it. On the other hand it might be that you are hung like a horse and a bit clumsy with it. Want to drop us some info to go on?

Danny D

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the same problem dude, I find even when girls are relaxed i can sometimes hurt them, for them obviously very uncomfortable, it just means your limated to a few less positions, but some girls are okay and can take me fine!! so maybe she's just erm fragile?? dude you will just have to go abit easy, dont go in to hard (well, not all the time!! :wink:), lol

Roraman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the same problem dude, I find even when girls are relaxed i can sometimes hurt them, for them obviously very uncomfortable, it just means your limated to a few less positions, but some girls are okay and can take me fine!! so maybe she's just erm fragile?? dude you will just have to go abit easy, dont go in to hard (well, not all the time!! :wink:), lol

Thanks for the kind words. I've done all the above - unfortunately. Tried to be gentle but I've hit her uterus a couple times because of my length and her not fully prepared.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I may offer, have you tried a different position with her in control? My wife and I have been together for years, but she still gets nervous when I assume a different position in the heat of passion. She will always remind me, and I always become cautious. Well, no, not always, but most of the time.

I assume it is painful, but I know when it happens and I behave.

Seriously, position is everything if there's not a girth problem.

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Roraman and Dannydong,

Think of it this way.Imagine how you would feel if you were average,below
average or had some sort of curvature ?

Also,consider this...you have something that most men wish they had and
something that almost all women desire.Don't get me wrong,I'm not saying
that your endowment is the only thing that makes you desireable.

But endowment,is a MAJOR part of manhood and it can seriously affect a
man's level of self-acceptance/self-esteem (I know that there are other
factors involved though).

I know that you both see your size as somewhat of a "burden"
but believe me;there are a lot of guys who (including myself)
who would feel much better about themselves if they had
your "problem".

With that being said,good luck to both of you !!

Roraman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I may offer, have you tried a different position with her in control? My wife and I have been together for years, but she still gets nervous when I assume a different position in the heat of passion. She will always remind me, and I always become cautious. Well, no, not always, but most of the time.

I assume it is painful, but I know when it happens and I behave.

Seriously, position is everything if there's not a girth problem.

Yeah, we've tried from behind, her on top and still hurts to have my cock in her. I do believe theres some tension going on and she's got the mentality that "That thing is HUGE and its gonna hurt."

On another note, she doesn't get stimulated a lot by me licking her pussy (which I LOVE!) and nibbling her nips. Seems like she enjoys both for 30 seconds and then it passes.

Pj

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How long have you been dating, maybe she just needs a little time to get used to your size, take it slow, make a night of it, both of you get really relaxed and chilled, nad try not to make an issue of it. being confronted by a huge cock can be quite scarey, but with time and patience it can work out.
good luck man!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The first thing to try and figure out is if this girl has some psychological issues. It can happen from a rather callous MD and a speculum, it can happen from a previous bad experience that physically caused pain on penetration, and it can come from other things.

Once the psychological issues have been ruled out you have to look at physical issues with your partner. Just as you were genetically gifted with something very large she may have been gifted with a very short vaginal canal before one reaches the uterine opening. If she is genetically gifted as unusually small it is going to take a great deal more planning to have intercourse successfully.

Positions are the third and final issue. Your only option is to find a manner in which you can make what in essence amounts to a "spacer". There are certain kinds of cock rings that might be adaptable in a circumstance such as this. There are jellied rings and other things that also may perform the job. The downside is that these may increase the degree of erection which could be counterproductive, but if the main issue is length then it will not be the worst of the problems.

For a percentage of men there is a downside to being hung like a bull elephant. Many dream of having something like this, but the reality and the dream are not always the same. I know a fellow who does not look on his endowment as a real positive asset. It can be a trade-off.

Good Luck. . . .

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8x6 should be ok. Maybe she's unusually tight or has a sensitive cervix. Your upward bend could be hitting her cervix with positions where you are on top. If it hurts only when you go deep it's cervix otherwise it's she's extra tight or too nervous. Have you tried getting her off orally first? That will make her extra wet and the cervix rises up during excitement and orgasm. Might help some