Too big

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FoxyVampyress said:
:wank: Why not try baby oil, I find that helps when lube doesn't. xx

Baby oil's a bad idea with condoms, it breaks down the latex and can cause breakage.

If the sores are just friction burns and she doesn't like lube (wtf?) I guess she likes sores better.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mpilo said:
My miss always has sores after having sex. What can i do to improve things?
valtrex_logo.gif

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have her go to a doctor for a check up, the possibilities vary from a yeast infection to STD's.

Encourage her to stretch her vaginal walls with increasing diameters of dildo's, a speculum or an inflatable dildo, if she isn't used to a large penis.

More foreplay and cunnilingus

Try different lubricants until she finds one she likes, we like Sliquid the best, except for the taste.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Mpilo said:
will try again to use lube. i think size has more to do with it.

Yes, it does, especially the girth. Once you've settled on a lube you both like just remember that it can be erotic to add more as needed.

If she's objecting to the mess it makes perhaps you should try covering the bed with a fluffy towel before lying down. I used to do this and I followed up the lovemaking by gently drying her with it when we were done.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mpilo said:
My miss always has sores after having sex. What can i do to improve things?

Too big (in girth) can't be the problem. She should be able to give birth to a child. Too big (in lenght) can be a serious problem. I've hurt my wife many times by hitting the uterus. My advice take another position: doggiestyle or let her ride on your dick.
If her vagina stays too dry maybe you should take some more time to have a long foreplay. Othenwise lubrication is the best solution.