Too Big?

longwhitedong

Experimental Member
Media
8 by 6.5 would be great to have. 6.5 thickness is huge IMO

It really depends on the woman you are with. As it is, my wife complains about a sore jaw and I am only 5.5 inches in girth. Any thicker and I would never get any head.

On the other hand, one of the posters above has a freakishly thick cock and says his gf would like more thickness. :eek:

As for the length, 8 inches sounds like a great number and visually would certainly garner respect from any mate.

D_Macaulay_Cuchold

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm good with my size many women say my size is perfect

It's funny a lot of u guys say you can't go balls deep but your dick is usually not the reason it's the depth of the woman's pussy that is the issue because honestly I've been able to go balls deep in a majority of my partners and I've had a few that couldn't handle my size because they just weren't deep that's all

Last edited:
D

deleted716371

Those of you who are too big, or uncomfortably big for your partner - do you wish you were smaller, same size or even bigger?

sizeaddict28

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, realistically-speaking, I guess there can be such a thing as cock that's too big. I mean, aside from cock-pumping exhibitionists, what man wants to go out in public with an enormous bulge constantly protruding from his crotch, most men don't care to show off in such a way. From the standpoint of sex, no cock is too big (unless you happen to be King Kong)...there's always a way to pleasure a giant phallus (penetration not necessarily including)....it takes more effort, but if you're a true lover of size you'll be more than willing (and eager) to put in the hard work.