Too Big?

D

deleted716371

It's no secret that all men (ok, at least almost all men) wants to have a bigger cock. Even the big guys never seem to be satisfied - Bigger is always better, right?

What I would like to know is if you think there is a limit where a cock can be too big? And if so, at what size or proportions does that happen? I'm not only talking about issues with penetrative or oral sex, but also from a purely aestetical point of view?

This is usually a question that goes out to the women, but I would be happy for replies from both men and women. And why not post a pic of a cock that you think is too big, or just a pic showing the ideal size.

What do you think?

D_Kalvin_Kleen

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I personally want to be bigger even at my size but i think if it was unpleasant with the one i was going to spend my life with i wouldnt want to be as big as i am now.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't want to be bigger, really not. If I had to choose between bigger or smaller, I'd go smaller.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
HappyBoi is perfect. If I was bigger than that I would want to be smaller.
Since much smaller than that then wave the magic wand (pun intended) and make me his size. Such a beautiful thing between his legs!

HouseMuzik

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i think above 8x6 can cause trouble. i'm 7.5x5.5.. but the girth is wider across (not a perfect circle). i hear all the time.. "wow dude you are right on the edge" hehe. many love it because they can take it hard and it doesn't hurt as much as they'd expect. personally i'd like to get another 1/2"

D

deleted716371

i think above 8x6 can cause trouble. i'm 7.5x5.5.. but the girth is wider across (not a perfect circle). i hear all the time.. "wow dude you are right on the edge" hehe. many love it because they can take it hard and it doesn't hurt as much as they'd expect. personally i'd like to get another 1/2"

8x6 is kind of the mythical "perfect" when you ask around, but it seems guys that size still tend to want more? :smile:

HouseMuzik

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
8x6 is kind of the mythical "perfect" when you ask around, but it seems guys that size still tend to want more? :smile:

i love the way my cock looks.. looks bigger than it is. Photographs really well :D

If I had to attach wheels to it for movement and a tripod when in the rest position that might be a bit too much, otherwise I would appreciate it if somehow someone could loan me anywhere from .5 to 13 inches until I get all this PE stuff figured out.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
8x6 sounds to me, too, like the limit. And, as other guys have mentioned, guys STILL want more. That's, of course, a fantasy attitude; if your cock is too big to go balls deep down a throat, ass or pussy, there's not much point. I would think it'd be frustrating.
I communicated with a guy a few years ago who said he wore a "donut"--well, three, actually. They're inflatable donut shaped rings that you slide down your penis so that, if you're really long, you at least have the sensation of penetrating balls deep. He said his cock was 10 inches and his wife couldn't take it, so putting 3" of donuts on the base meant he could fuck her and simulate feeling his balls pressed up against her.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think one could ever be too big. I'm already at that 8x6 mark (8x6.5 actually) and it still seems small to me. Give me another .5 girth and 2 more inches in length and I'll be happy. Not satisfied, but happy.

same here, i'd love to be bigger too, even though i'm a decent size :)

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm quite happy with my cock. If anything I would want a uniform thickness rather than a bigger cock as most other people will want.

And as for what can be accommodated, if we go off the biggest things ever put inside a woman (or man), then you can be probably 10" in girth and 10"+ long and there will be at least one woman who can take you.

Of course they are rare (I think) and no one's cock is thicker than 8" (maybe) or longer than about 10".

I have to say as well that most women are happy with a 7-8" cock with 5.5-6" girth. At least I've never disappointed anyone.

ShadowKing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was just wondering the same thing then I found this thread. I don't care about the length. I just won't put the whole thing in. The thickness is the problem. I have heard from a medical doctor,"If a woman can deliver a baby it most likely will never be to thick." I have heard women say there can be tearing if it is too thick. I am not in a relationship now to confirm or disprove my fears. What do you all think about a dick being too thick?

Attachments

TrueShot

Experimental Member
Media
I'm pretty happy with my size. There's definitely such a thing as too big.
The thickest part of my penis is just under 5.75" around and even after warming a guy up with fingers there's been some that had trouble taking it.
I don't have the patience to deal with being any thicker than I already am, after a certain point in size it's gonna become subject to diminishing returns.

D

deleted716371

I was just wondering the same thing then I found this thread. I don't care about the length. I just won't put the whole thing in. The thickness is the problem. I have heard from a medical doctor,"If a woman can deliver a baby it most likely will never be to thick." I have heard women say there can be tearing if it is too thick. I am not in a relationship now to confirm or disprove my fears. What do you all think about a dick being too thick?

I think the reference to childbirth is somewhat misleading since the physical process of giving birth is very complex involving hormones etc to make the body able to deliver - and it still hurts like h*ll for most women.

That said, it seems most women are able to take a lot of girth if prepared, lubed and excited. At least that is my experience being on the thick side myself. So, to conclude, I don't think you need to worry. Just make sure she is ready before you try to penetrate. I guess that goes for all guy no matter size.
:smile:

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a bottom guy i guess i should be saying yes ,there is such a thing as too big , but , the fact is ,that IF there were 12, 14, 16 , 18 inch cocks out there ,beer can thick ,i would be telling them to tie me down and go to work . Can't help it , i just love huge cock ,like a drug of addiction , no if's ,no but's ,no maybe's . Perhaps it's just as well for me that they are the stuff of fantasy.