Too Big?!?!

axb601

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I honestly never considered myself as one with a large penis and past girlfriends never mentioned it's size much (probably due to a lack of experience). However, in the last 12 months, i've been getting a lot of comments off of girls i've been with that it's too big especially off my most recent girlfriend of 2 months. It makes intercourse difficult at times and i'm keen to try anal but she's worried that it'll hurt her. Feel free to look at my pictures and comment, but any advice from anyone would be much appreciated as i'm not sure what to do about this dilemma!
Cheers,
Al

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Yours looks the exact same size as mine actually, from what I can tell.

Compared to others on here it's not too big, but it is bigger than most. It's above averave definitely.

So yeah, even though you don't think it's huge, like I don't mine, most girls can not handle it easliy without a little preperation.

P

punylilone

yeah, i have the same problem... in my dreams! mine might be too big if i was fucking a goldfish or a small animal, but i'm not into that.

C.J

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Your penis looks like a perfect size for a woman. But yeah, you may be too big for her. Hey, some guys take that as a compliment.

axb601

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The day those pictures were taken, I measured at 7x6. My girth I feel is my biggest acheivment as i'm quite a skinny guy!!!

ajshontz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gee, I don't know, maybe your just running into women, that have never been with a man average size, hey think of it this way., if it's to big for the ladies, it's not to big, for most men.

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my most recent partner when we first attempted sex, could simply not handle me. she proclaimed "your penis is way too big"

it was a turn on, but at the same time, discouraging...i really like her and wasnt going to let my penis get in the way of fun, so we stuck with it...just take things slowly. she cant take it all, but as long as we pace ourselves and dont go nuts (which can be hard not to do sometimes) we can still manage.

just go slow

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Do a little looksie through some of the womens issues and you will find lots of advice....by those who own a vagina. Vaginas give the best advice regarding vaginas. I think i spent a lot of time writing some of those advice columns....so let me steer you in that direction babe.

Little Vagina owner who is a veteran at taking a big cock...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wouldnt call 7x6 average. I'd say i've seen alot of phallus in my day and none were 7x6 before my husband of 7.5 by 7. Maybe its the local faire....who knows. But some of us arent built for birth, big cock and gynecological exams. His chickie might be one of my clan.

Oh and i managed to go through this entire post without saying Vagina.

Damn!

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The day those pictures were taken, I measured at 7x6. My girth I feel is my biggest acheivment as i'm quite a skinny guy!!!

Hi mate my is just under 8" x 6.6" girth and is being thick I got problems not all can taked needs a bet of care and get them wet.in length ok.
So my friend be happy with what you got and tell you G/F how lucky she is
Be gentle and will get there
Enjoy and mke her enjoyed sex is the best thing in life.. OK

well 7" is long enought to hit bottom, With my girl now it took a few time before she took my 8". But even after few months good foreplay is still needed.
Once i'm in all the way i can go hard and fast as i want. With extra hard thrust it will strike cervix. so depends what the girls have had in da past. I would be happy to work a girl for u lol.
Some girls hate cervix knocking others love it some like it rested against when climaxing

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The OP should have asked this sensitive and important question in the womens forum. I know it's been asked before; but so what . . . each time it comes up you can tell the guy asking it really cares and wants to pleasure his partner. IMHO Men like this deserve kudos and honest assistance not snarky comments and come ons from a few jaded gay men.:cool:

I was going to say you looked about 7" and thick! :smile: Your cock is well above average and most women will have a toughtime dealing with the girth. I recommend plenty of foreplay especially cunnilingus. Also with your girth artifical lubrication such as AstroGlide is pretty much mandatory.

Gee, I don't know, maybe your just running into women, that have never been with a man average size, hey think of it this way., if it's too big for the ladies, it's not to big, for most men.
:rolleyes: Please ignore this twit, axb601! He doesn't even know that the average penis size is 5.3x4.75! :mad::confused:

Do a little looksie through some of the womens issues and you will find lots of advice....by those who own a vagina. Vaginas give the best advice regarding vaginas. I think i spent a lot of time writing some of those advice columns....so let me steer you in that direction babe.
Listen to this woman, she knows from whence she speaks! :cool:

well 7" is long enought to hit bottom, With my girl now it took a few time before she took my 8". But even after few months good foreplay is still needed.
Once i'm in all the way i can go hard and fast as i want. With extra hard thrust it will strike cervix. so depends what the girls have had in da past. I would be happy to work a girl for u lol.
Some girls hate cervix knocking others love it some like it rested against when climaxing
Uhm, speak for yourself dude but my last boyfriend was 8x6 and while I loved his cock to bits, he never touched bottom.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is making progress in relaxing enough to take me in her vagina, but she has an easier time taking me in her ass, but the keys to both, for her are:

Relaxation
Lubrication
Vibration
Dilation

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
6 is quite a thick girth so that is probably where your problems are arising. Make sure you give the girl a lot of foreplay to ensure she is completely wet before you try to penetrate her. If she still finds it painful use lube, and don't be afraid to use a lot of it. Some women will have no problem taking you where others you will need to be patient with, taking it slowly and going deeper & deeper gradually until they can take all of you.

Most of us find anal painful the first times, but same as the vagina with time and patience an ass can learn to accommodate any size cock. Again dont be afraid to use a LOT of lube