Too big?

Cale2

Sexy Member
Media
Seattle, Washington, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi,

I'm about 8x6" and have been unable to penetrate my boyfriend despite repeated attempts. (And I've never actually performed with anyone else before.) It just seems to be too thick to get in more than half an inch or so.

Any advice? Is there anything we can do besides forcing him to use some sort of sex toy to work his way up to it? I guess what I mean is...is there anything that can be done without trying to give his ass a preparatory workout?

Also, any advice for a first time top?

Many thanks.

benji89

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with "boynextdoor" Were not all buckets, me and my boyfriend use poppers and it's much easier and despite what anyone tells you there not illegal.
I surgest poopers they work for me and my mans quite gifted :p

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with "boynextdoor" Were not all buckets, me and my boyfriend use poppers and it's much easier and despite what anyone tells you there not illegal.
I surgest poopers they work for me and my mans quite gifted :p
Actually it depends on where you live......they ARE illegal in Massachusetts and the TSA people at MASS airports will turn you into the police if they find them

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea. Take Industrialize's advice. Stick a cucumber in your ass and strangle your prick until its deep purple. Its smooth sailing from there.

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
As is evidenced by the abundance of videos out there of men with all kinds of large implements jammed up their behind, the ass can stretch a LOT, it's mind over matter and requires practice. You need to get a variety of small to large size dildoes. The best thing about it is that the pratice is FUN!

As for topping... just be patient and be careful.