Too Close to Home

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dirtydirty23, May 29, 2009.

1. dirtydirty23

dirtydirty23 New Member

I just got home from college earlier this month and started jogging around the neighborhood. I met this woman who lives a couple of streets down and we started jogging together. I've been getting to know her and really like her. She's fucking hot and I've always liked older women. She's 32, just separated from her husband and has a 13 year old son. Well, this morning I dropped her off at her house and she invited me in cause she said her son was at a sleepover. This wasn't the first time I stopped by, but the first that her son wasn't home. I was sweating a lot and she asked if i wanted a towel. I took my shirt off and wiped off. She got closer and put her hands on my chest. I knew what she wanted. She has been alone for a few months and needed a cock. I threw her on the sofa and fucked her there. I love how older women just know what to do and don't play around like girls my age. I want to see and fuck her again, but is it too weird that she lives close to my house? Had anyone had similar experiences?

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Separated does not equal "divorce."

From my own point of view as a recycled male I would wait until this "Fucking Hot" merchandise was actually in the market place.

She also has a 13 year old son to consider. Who gets the custody, etc. From observing history of a lot of my peers this child and her current actions could cause some serious problems at this time.

I wish you well.

3. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

She may have just needed the sexual release. She may not want to move any further than this. Just wait and see what happens. Even if it is over with her hubby, you might be the rebound. Or you might be worried about some of the other posibilitys, I dont know.

4. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

What is so weird about that, that is lucky :smile:

5. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just let her lead, and don't push things too hard.

Since it could be dangerous for your safety if the husband were to find out, and if they are in the process of divorce and she is seeking custody, then the result of the custody could result heavily on her actions in this interim period.

Also you don't tell us how old you are?

6. B_doc23cm

B_doc23cm New Member

It sounds like you are both having fun. Why should the fact she lives nearby be a problem for you?

7. dirtydirty23

dirtydirty23 New Member

Oh, her husband cheated on her, that's why they're separated and getting a divorce. And he's done it way more than once so it's really over. I'm 21.

8. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There's still no telling if they will get back together. If he has cheated on her way more than once there is still the possibility that she could forgive him again.

It might be wise to curtail the sexual activity until she is free and back on the market again. Or at least not rub her ex's nose in it. There's no telling if he might be the jealous type and try to do some harm to you.

9. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

There used to be a saying 'don't shit on your own doorstep' so I'd advise caution.

10. SR_Les Intercourse

SR_Les Intercourse New Member

dude if she is willing to fuck go for it u got a lay for the summer just dont get attached and make sure she wont either

Draft saved Draft deleted