Too deep?

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why so some women love really deep penetration while others find it uncomfortable. One girl friend said it was similar to gagging when you have fingers stuck down your throat! Is it down to some girls having more sensitive cervix to others or some girls like having their cervix touched while others find it painful?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why so some women love really deep penetration while others find it uncomfortable. One girl friend said it was similar to gagging when you have fingers stuck down your throat! Is it down to some girls having more sensitive cervix to others or some girls like having their cervix touched while others find it painful?

I've posted this link on another thread but I think it applies here too.

The Lovers' Guide : Articles[tt_news]=13&tx_ttnews[backPid]=8&cHash=519e34aeea

According to this article, most women don't like deep penetration, at least not all the time. I am supposedly unusual in that I like deep penetration every time.

However, I have never had my cervix touched. I have been with guys in the 7" - 7.5" range and did the deep penetration positions with them, and they did not bottom out in me. One guy said I was the deepest woman he'd ever been with who had not given birth, and deeper than some who had. I still get hot all over when I think of one of the things he told me - "The longer, harder, and deeper I get, the more you seem to like it" (and he was the 7.5" guy mentioned above).

Ladynsniffer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We recently bought a very large dildo (12 inches long and very thick). We measured and almost all of it (9 inches) easily penetrated her. She's a size queen...we've always known that about her. She loves long and thick men. It seems, in my wife's case, if a man can get 8 inches in to her...she will readily have an orgasm. Anything less than that and only oral sex will get her off. We often joke about how her G spot is 8 inches deep in her pussy.

marcus

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love having my cervix pounded, I can't take all of a long cock but I don't mind trying :) It's just down to individual taste, we all like different things sexually and there's no particular reason why one person likes it one way and another likes it another way, that's just the way it is.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cannot imagine the words "too deep" ever being in my vocabulary.....
:wink:

Altho' my limit is evidently 8 or 8.5 ".......

Still......:eek:
:smile:

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love penetrating a women to her deepest depths.. that last inch of a pussy has a different sensation/ feel... nice

and those gasps they make.. even nicer ;)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love having my cervix pounded, I can't take all of a long cock but I don't mind trying :) It's just down to individual taste, we all like different things sexually and there's no particular reason why one person likes it one way and another likes it another way, that's just the way it is.

Very true. We all like different things. I've never had my cervix pounded, simply because I have not been with a guy who was long enough to reach it in me. So I really have no idea what it would feel like. And obviously, I have not been with a guy whose cock I could not take completely. I haven't been with any of these huge guys though (although I'm hoping to find one! :wink: )

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cannot imagine the words "too deep" ever being in my vocabulary.....
:wink:

Altho' my limit is evidently 8 or 8.5 ".......

Still......:eek:
:smile:

The guy I was describing in my above post was talking once about the Phil Collins song "In Too Deep" in a sexual context :biggrin1: I have to laugh over that. Gives new meaning to the song...

I have no idea what my limit is. I don't think I can test it with a dildo either because it's so different from being with an actual man. Maybe one of these days I can find out. :wink:

JEZ968

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My partner says she can’t completely relax during sex in case I go too deep. When in the missionary position she has her hand out to push me back if its too much and when doing it from the rear she pulls herself forward if its too much particularly when I cum and my cock gets bigger still; its frustrating when I’m left squirting my load only half way in. She’s always saying it’s too big. I’ve suggested putting a kind of donut over my cock to cut down the length but she laughs at that idea and says she likes it deep just not too deep. It makes me wonder why lots of women want big cocks when it can cause them discomfort. Or is my partner unlike other women?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My partner says she can’t completely relax during sex in case I go too deep. When in the missionary position she has her hand out to push me back if its too much and when doing it from the rear she pulls herself forward if its too much particularly when I cum and my cock gets bigger still; its frustrating when I’m left squirting my load only half way in. She’s always saying it’s too big. I’ve suggested putting a kind of donut over my cock to cut down the length but she laughs at that idea and says she likes it deep just not too deep. It makes me wonder why lots of women want big cocks when it can cause them discomfort. Or is my partner unlike other women?

Don't know if "lots" of women want big cocks, but for those who say that they do but it causes discomfort when they actually have sex with a guy with one, it could be the visual thing. Also, from that article I gave the link to, they said that most women don't want deep penetration all the time - maybe part of the time, but not always. I'm kind of unusual in that I want deep penetration every time, I guess. And I like big cocks for both the visual impact and the physical sensations (although I have to add to that that I have not been with a super-huge guy - at least not yet. I'm still looking. :tongue: )

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't know if "lots" of women want big cocks, but for those who say that they do but it causes discomfort when they actually have sex with a guy with one, it could be the visual thing. Also, from that article I gave the link to, they said that most women don't want deep penetration all the time - maybe part of the time, but not always. I'm kind of unusual in that I want deep penetration every time, I guess. And I like big cocks for both the visual impact and the physical sensations (although I have to add to that that I have not been with a super-huge guy - at least not yet. I'm still looking. :tongue: )

Perhaps we could help madam
icon10.gif

zaza

Experimental Member
Media

She is not unlike other women. I don`t like deep penetration, and with my boyfriend we have to adapt positions and be careful. Size is relative, I didn`t know I couldn`t tolerate it really deep until I had sex with my boyfriend.
The donut idea might work, but it sound as if she might be saying she likes it deep for a short while only, but it gets too much. We prefer to try different more comfortable positions than use a donut.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it depends on:

How turned on she is
How long her tunnel of love is
Position

Which vary from woman to woman. Therefore horny women with accomdating vaginas will love the deep penetration. I seem to have a problem with doggy however. Problem being, no one will let me do it lol.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it depends on:

How turned on she is
Position

Which vary from woman to woman. Therefore horny women with accomdating vaginas will love the deep penetration. I seem to have a problem with doggy however. Problem being, no one will let me do it lol.

I must be one of those horny women with a long "tunnel of love" (I love that phrase! :tongue: ) And I LOVE doggy!

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it depends on:

How turned on she is
Position

Well said, a relaxed aroused woman can always take more than a slightly aroused self conscious one.....the cervix is not a fixed placement inside a vagina, the penis actually goes past it when deeply penetrated.

For me I love it deeply, but it is depending on my montly cycle ( when I am ovularting it sometimes hurts due to sensitive ovaries) I like it rougher when i am not ovulating.

x

Honey`

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All of the above answers, plus,

I love deep hard pounding, my cervix, can be hit at about 9-10” but all we need to do is reposition. My step-sister can’t take any guy over 7” because she bottoms out. So we are all different.

So back to your question, can anything be too deep? Not for me, yet!!!!

I’ve had just under 12” real and 14” fake and still haven’t bottomed out yet, give me all you got baby and keep pounding the shit out of me.

flingmeinak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there one position that is better for pounding sex that wont have the grrrl walking with crutches the next day?

I had a steady gf for 5+ years that could take it all night like a champ (if you're wondering why we broke up=she wanted kids -- I didnt). But I've had 3 pretty bad experiences in the last 2 months with new girls who said they wanted it deep and rough but ended up bleeding like 2 hours after. 1 girl thought she was close the getting her period anyhow so that might not count.

The other baggage with this is that I like smaller girls and I'm appearently a "grower". I'm 5'10 200 and Im attracted to 5'1-5'5 gurlie girls and my package is a bit deceiving at first.

The dating/sex scene seems to have gotten rougher since I was out there. Alot more "choke me", "pull my hair" and "pound me" than I'm used to --& -- I dont want to hurt anyone.

steve in AK

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry in my opinion anyone under 8ft 3" saying they can take 14" is full of bullshit, 14" would actually be pounding my heart not my cervix.

A wee bit of jealousy might be causing this hostility.

We are all built different I’m actually only 5’ 1” tall and one of my best friends is almost 6’ and anything longer than 7” causes great pain. I have another friend who is 5” even and she had no problem for 11 years with her, now, ex-husband who is 10 ½”.

I have admitted many times on this board that I am unusual in that length is what does it for me, while girth I feel is overrated. But belittling me and trying to impugn my integrity is very low shot. :mad:

It is a shame that you have nothing better to do.