Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My cock is 7" fat and to be honest it is driving me a little crazy, I really want to get a little anal action. But every time I suggest it, it is like no way are you going to get that up there.

Any ways to get around this? I have tried going slow and warming it up, I have tried just getting it in, nothing seems to work any suggestions?

Last edited:

AZNEWGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had a friend of mine that was 7 inches thick and he really had to go VERY SLOW to get in me. Once it was in, I was good. I have to say I Never got used to his thick cock, felt like a virgin everytime he put it in me. I know you said you go slow, but thats the only way it worked for me. Somtimes it took 10 minutes for me to relax enough. I felt bad for the guy, most guys couldn't take his cock.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Lots of lube, foreplay, and very slow.

Try your best... 7" is quite massive, and you might be just a tad unlucky. No issues - you can have enough satisfaction from the other holes.

HungOz

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Slow and lots of lube it might be, but some times you just want to get it on.

I know I should not complain, but it can be frustrating being bigger then avg.

Last edited:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Slow and lots of lube it might be, but some times you just want to get it on.

I know I should not complain, but it can be frustrating being bigger then avg.
Well, yes, no one is perfect. But all of us have enough to keep us happy...

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like a nice thick, fat one mostly. There is such a thing as too big though, and 7" is reaching the limit, even for me. I did have a guy that was about that thick and 9" long, and although he took his time and eventually got in, it was sooo painful with every thrust and I never got used to it. Having your partner use a butt plug ahead of time would help loosen things up. Good luck

D

deleted3272

I can relate at 6.5 only 4 women have ever let me try and only one attempt was sucessfull. Like they have said lots of lube and patience. and some just wont want to try and just leave it at that.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If people can handle fisting, not to mention some of the videos of toys I've seen, then it IS possible for you to be taken. The real trouble, is just in finding one of those people.

Ooo, one fun suggestion... A gang bang, where you're the last in line, as the GRAND Finale. :biggrin: When the bottom first sees it, he'll say, "No way", but by the end he'll be begging for it. Every time I try anal, I squeal on the initial finger, but then ask for two, squeal, then ask to try the cock, squeal, ask for it a little deeper, squeal... You get the picture. :tongue:

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It takes a lot of time, lube, and practice. I am also very think and long. I have always loved anal sex, it feels great having my cock fully penetrated in my partner. I have been working my big cock up asses since I went to college many years ago. Since then every partner I have had has taken me anally. Typically if my partner has not had a lot of recent anal sex with thick guys it takes a long time.

We recently went on vacation with a couple that we are bringing into our circle of friends that we have group sex with. It was the first time that either my wife's friend or her husband had succeeded in having anal sex. The first time it took me 30 minutes of slowly working my cock in and out of her before I fully penetrated her. He is very large also, after I had screwed her ass he was able to screw her ass also, but it still took him about 10 minutes to fully penetrate her. Later that evening I screwed him, and it took me about 25 min to penetrate him.

I suggest having your partner on her back with the legs spread. This way you will be able to see her reactions, and the two of you will be able to communicate better. Start with lots of good lube and keep on adding more to your cock, I even pull out every so often and add more directly into my partner's anus. I like to use KY Ultra Gel on my cock, and use KY Jelly for direct application to the anus.

Work your cock in a little and then back it out, repeating over and over, each time going a little deeper, very slowly. Have her bear down, as if she is taking a dump, when penetrating deeper meet resistance. Some thick guys find that just the initial penetration can be difficult. I like to start with my fingers and smaller toys before I start to penetrate her with my cock. She may also like to have a vibe to work her clit while you are doing her ass. I have partners that can easily orgasm during anal sex, other women like the vibe to help them to climax.

When I do begin to insert my cock I start with my thumb, or a couple fingers extending past the end of my cock head. My thumb will penetrate first and then I find it easier to have my head follow my thumb in. As my head begins to enter I withdraw my thumb.

Having your partner very relaxed also helps. If she is all up tight and nervous, no matter how much time and lube is used, you may never be successful. Some couples like to use alcohol, others use poppers, I suggest staying away from either of these. Anal sex requires cooperation and communication between partners, using these stimulants reduces feeling, responsiveness, and communication. I suggest a nice hot, relaxing spa tub bath. Set the mood with soft music, low lights, and candles. Make this experimentation very romantic for her; it can tend to become too mechanical. I find this approach makes my partner very relaxed.

Good luck and let us know how the two of you progress.

zxcvb1234

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not only is being relaxed and using *lots* of lube key, where to put the lube is important. I think people often make the mistake of applying it directly to the anus. A cock head not only makes contact with the rose bud but the skin around it. The bigger the cock, the more lube needed even farther away from the anus. Slather up the crack. Its messy but the btm will have a better chance taking a cock.

thecard1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well u can certainly bottom me out any day... thank um lyin!

It takes a lot of time, lube, and practice. I am also very think and long. I have always loved anal sex, it feels great having my cock fully penetrated in my partner. I have been working my big cock up asses since I went to college many years ago. Since then every partner I have had has taken me anally. Typically if my partner has not had a lot of recent anal sex with thick guys it takes a long time.

We recently went on vacation with a couple that we are bringing into our circle of friends that we have group sex with. It was the first time that either my wife's friend or her husband had succeeded in having anal sex. The first time it took me 30 minutes of slowly working my cock in and out of her before I fully penetrated her. He is very large also, after I had screwed her ass he was able to screw her ass also, but it still took him about 10 minutes to fully penetrate her. Later that evening I screwed him, and it took me about 25 min to penetrate him.

I suggest having your partner on her back with the legs spread. This way you will be able to see her reactions, and the two of you will be able to communicate better. Start with lots of good lube and keep on adding more to your cock, I even pull out every so often and add more directly into my partner's anus. I like to use KY Ultra Gel on my cock, and use KY Jelly for direct application to the anus.

Work your cock in a little and then back it out, repeating over and over, each time going a little deeper, very slowly. Have her bear down, as if she is taking a dump, when penetrating deeper meet resistance. Some thick guys find that just the initial penetration can be difficult. I like to start with my fingers and smaller toys before I start to penetrate her with my cock. She may also like to have a vibe to work her clit while you are doing her ass. I have partners that can easily orgasm during anal sex, other women like the vibe to help them to climax.

When I do begin to insert my cock I start with my thumb, or a couple fingers extending past the end of my cock head. My thumb will penetrate first and then I find it easier to have my head follow my thumb in. As my head begins to enter I withdraw my thumb.

Having your partner very relaxed also helps. If she is all up tight and nervous, no matter how much time and lube is used, you may never be successful. Some couples like to use alcohol, others use poppers, I suggest staying away from either of these. Anal sex requires cooperation and communication between partners, using these stimulants reduces feeling, responsiveness, and communication. I suggest a nice hot, relaxing spa tub bath. Set the mood with soft music, low lights, and candles. Make this experimentation very romantic for her; it can tend to become too mechanical. I find this approach makes my partner very relaxed.

Good luck and let us know how the two of you progress.

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my man is a lovely 11 long 6 1/2 around fully erect. I couldn't get him in my ass no matter how hard I tried, but I don't give up that easy lol. I saw something assisting during a prostate exam (am a nurse) The doctor injected the guys ass with lube so the probe would move easily(not all guys are use to object in the ass lol). Sooooo.... I got a new syringe from hosp supply and took the needle out. We fill it up with lube, inject it in my ass, he does some ass play while I lube him up good(can never have too much), and go reeeeally slow.

Last edited:

blackbbc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have the same problem...I want to try anal and even get deep throated but I have come to the conclusion it's never gonna happen
I would like it just once