Too Fat for Anal

D_caef

Experimental Member
Media
know a guy in london same thickness and he has a endless string of willing lovers
confused?
have you tried exclusivly gay sites youll be swamped with offers im sure x

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was some good advice Willy. A couple of months ago i tried doing anal with my lady but it just did'nt go in. She was in pains and i think she was not relaxed. I tried and tried and finally got frustrated. I was angry with her for not being brave (can you imagine that?). Two days later she told me her 'bum' was hurting her, when i checked i saw i had hurt her while trying. Had to take her to see the doctor.
Eventhough i saw almost hell-bent on doing it in the bum with her, i'm not sure i'll be trying again soon; not with her anyway.
The questin is; do i look for someone else to do it with? (I don't want my girl to go through all that again.) I mean, 3 other ladies were able to take me; in fact, there was a german lady who was asking me to do it harder!
Sometimes, i wish my cock isn't so big.
Any advice would be welcome.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The questin is; do i look for someone else to do it with? (I don't want my girl to go through all that again.) I mean, 3 other ladies were able to take me; in fact, there was a german lady who was asking me to do it harder!
Sometimes, i wish my cock isn't so big.
Any advice would be welcome.

Yes, I would keep on trying. You have had a range of experiences, some good and now one not so good. You got a big cock, you have to be careful with that thing no matter where you put it. I have had girls have pain and discomfort just as readily with vaginal intercourse as anal. A big dick can easily cause tearing, bruising, and bleeding when you get pounding a pussy too hard, let alone what it can to an anus.

I have had the unfortunate experience of making a partner bleed, during vaginal sex, so badly we had to go to the ER. We were not even going at it very hard. The doctors at the ER wanted to know who raped her. It took her a lot to convince them that I had not raped, or forced myself upon her, and that it was just that I was too big. Thank goodness she succeeded, or I might have had a very different life.

No matter what type of sex you have take your time, get her relaxed, and use lots of KY. As I like to say enjoy the moment, enjoy your partners, and enjoy the sex.

PS. In reading your post I had to laugh. I too have had a German girl that wanted me to pound my big dick in her ever harder and faster when we had anal sex; they must like it rough over there. :biggrin1:

Yorkylass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Right there with you bud. I have tried with my wife numerous times. plenty of lube etc etc. She is too tense! nothing works. It is frustrating as hell. Oh well! Shit!

Does she really want to do it?

If she's not truly on board she won't relax fully.

I on the other hand wanted too, he loosened me up first with some toys before putting his in

Yorkylass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As much as she tells me she does, I dont believe that she actually wants too. so, sounds like you are right,

If she wants to try it again, just make sure u do everything to
make he comfortable, pleasure her but don't make her cum, as relaxed as she'l be we can be selfish sometimes so may not hav enough patience if she's afready got hers. As said before use lots of lube and build up to ur cock, fingers first then work up to a toy, before eventually ur cock. Make sure u are pleasuring her, maybe with a vibrator for instance, while you are inside her as she can focus in this whilst she relaxes and until she can enjoy the pleasure of anal for it's own qualities hehe

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
only two guys have let me try anal with them & no woman has ever let me even think about it "don't even think about wanting to put that fat monster up my ass!!!"