Too fat for hot friend

7andahalfby6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just posted on another forum that i had sex with my best friend, a bit odd, and kind of embarasing how big my cock was, for the first time I kind of wished it was just normal, I have always liked this girl and she is hot, but it was all awkward and then she saw my cock and freaked out a bit, I guess in general its bigger, I have never seen another erect cock in person, not to say I wouldn't like to. She said she had never seen such a fat cock and she had no idea. I think she was in pain, but it was fun. She has an amazing body.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah it's fat dude. Love the veins. Go easy, be thoughtful and empathetic. Mine's almost six inches around and I know I'd have a hard time fitting it in my own orifices (if that were possible).

She'll get used to it to where she'll be glad to see you naked. What're friends for, huh?

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just posted on another forum that i had sex with my best friend, a bit odd, and kind of embarasing how big my cock was, for the first time I kind of wished it was just normal, I have always liked this girl and she is hot, but it was all awkward and then she saw my cock and freaked out a bit, I guess in general its bigger, I have never seen another erect cock in person, not to say I wouldn't like to. She said she had never seen such a fat cock and she had no idea. I think she was in pain, but it was fun. She has an amazing body.

How many inches did you get in her?

I don't go much on the lube advise.... yeah, it comes in handy... but don't use it to replace the good old fashioned getting her wet... go slow, and tease her, putting it in inch by inch. My girl struggles a lot with my thickness (about 17cm around), but after a lot of foreplay it usually gets in with a fair bit of pressure back on it... scary part is, she tells me her ex was about the thickness of a door knob! Which makes me wonder why she is still so tight for me?

spak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
had to have a good look- but hey nothing scary about it- i hope eventually she enjoys it!

mr_rw

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds like you both enjoyed the evening.

I think perhaps as it was awkward you might have just thought she was in pain. I'd bet she'll be back for more.

Enjoy! :biggrin1: