Too hard to stretch?

bustednuts1

Just Browsing
Media
Hi guys, I've been reading a lot on these forums and plan on starting my PE routine tomorrow. (I tried a bit of PE in the past, but never stuck with it for various reasons)

However, my question is, or actually my concern, is that I get too hard to do any stretching on lengthening work. I've watched the videos in the sticky for the Oriental Massage, and his member is quite a bit more flaccid than mine. I guess I just get too excited or something. I think I'm ok for jelquing since you're supposed be like 75% erect, but I feel like that may be too much for any OM.

What to do?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's going to take a bit of adjusting on your part, but most men get used to stretching without getting erect. For now you can try ejaculating 15-30 minutes prior to your session. That way you won't be as prone to getting erect.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me guess. You are excited. The thought of having a larger penis actually gets you excited, thus, getting you hard.

And with every new thing, you may go through the same. The good thing is that it goes away. Like Al said. So just keep doing it. Consistency is the key. And good luck.

bustednuts1

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks Wish, and yeah you guessed right.

I would add that I'm also a rather excitable person, but that may just lead to premature jokes. So, instead, I'll just thank you guys for the encouragement. I am keeping detailed logs and plan on posting them soon. peace

D_Farmoure Dickthanyew

Experimental Member
Media
When I first tried PE I couldn't do it very effectively for the first week. I had the same problem with getting hard but after a week I got used to it. Like they already said I'm sure you will get used to it too.

On a side note I've just started PE again and I still don't have a problem with it. I guess it's like riding a bike!