Too $hort

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am only there for vacation or visiting my family.
Warriors? Haha, I cannot jump on that train! Toooo many years of disappointments. I ride with the Lake Show. :wink:

C'mon, they were great with Tim Hardaway, Chris Mullin and Mitch Richmond ... and it only took them 13 years to come back!

Anyway, the season's over, give Jerry Buss a ticket for stealing Gasol and give Kobe his MVP and trophy :)

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
C'mon, they were great with Tim Hardaway, Chris Mullin and Mitch Richmond ... and it only took them 13 years to come back!

Anyway, the season's over, give Jerry Buss a ticket for stealing Gasol and give Kobe his MVP and trophy :)
Ah yes, back in the day when Mullin was sporting the "word up!" hair cut. :biggrin1:
Nah, kid, it was torture. I'm hoping you are right about the Lakers, tho. :)

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Agree the Warriors were sitting on great potential, and the funking blew that up... and never recovered.

Also a shame they couldn't hang on to Arenas.... part-in-parcel what is wrong with NBA economics.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agree the Warriors were sitting on great potential, and the funking blew that up... and never recovered.

Also a shame they couldn't hang on to Arenas.... part-in-parcel what is wrong with NBA economics.

Not in this post, but you must tell me more, in PM if necessary.

And it seems just as the Association is figuring out ways to work under the cap, the CBA is coming up for renewal, they're going to close that "Sign KVH outta retirement" loophole shut like 4-year-old vagina.

I'm going to hell for that last sentence. But it's true. In any event, it's amazing NBA players have these long term guaranteed K's, but NFL ballers who have far more volatility associated with their profession can be cut without pay after a season/career ending surgery.

Gotta be a middle ground.

Anyway, you should be gettin' it, everything you want, everything you dreamed of, never have to front ;)

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah yes, back in the day when Mullin was sporting the "word up!" hair cut. :biggrin1:
Nah, kid, it was torture. I'm hoping you are right about the Lakers, tho. :)

Run TMC.

And you have to start secretly liking the new Warriors. They have "Crazy Stephen Jackson" as a team captain. Team captain!

Anyway, I'm right about the Lakers. I'm so sure of it I'm taking nephew out to LA in July to four-time champion KB24's camp in July ;)

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Run TMC.

And you have to start secretly liking the new Warriors. They have "Crazy Stephen Jackson" as a team captain. Team captain!

Anyway, I'm right about the Lakers. I'm so sure of it I'm taking nephew out to LA in July to four-time champion KB24's camp in July ;)

SF kid, but Laker fan first...
regardless.. NBA economics is whack.. although the NFL is just a "make it difficult to compile studs", but if you've earned it... find a way to keep some chemistry....

AND MAJOR PROPS to them.. not sure if it's chance or design... but the NFL makes it both difficult and somewhat not difficult to keep a dynasty... yet at the same time.. make it not difficult to rise from the ashes...

They've also done a decent job with small markets too... AKA Indy Colts being competitive....Titans, etc..

Imagine if the Oakland A's existed in the economic structure of the NFL.... Oaktown...

It's a mack attack, coming from way back
My name is Too $hort baby, I don't play that jack
I'm from the Dangerous Crew, and I tell you it's true
Everything they say about Playboy Too
I'm $hort Dog, ain't nothing nice
I drink g-juice and wouldn't cut it with ice
From the Eastside baby, Oakland town
Can't understand why I'm so down?
I'm not a whitewall, I'm a vogue
Like a Zenith wire wheel I roll

[we all know Westside is where it's at, but Too Short rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllls]