Too large for fun...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_blackkid, Dec 28, 2007.

1. B_blackkid

B_blackkid New Member

So, my penis, which isn't all that big, is too big for my SO. What does one do, or how do you people cope with such a thing? I love her to death, and whilst I can live without sex I'd prefer not to but hurting her is obviously not the answer, especially to the point where she can't sit down. :/

I'm seriously concerned so serious replies are definitely welcome. Thanks in advance.

- BK

2. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

What's your size for starters?

Most on here would say take your time getting her in the mood and slowly work her up to where she can handle you by using your fingers.

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Here is a post i did a while back, there are details that i included from 9 years of finding ways around the too large for fun issue with my husband.

http://www.lpsg.org/70198-help.html#post1140375

I hope you can implement some of these ideas or even find some of your own that works. Some of us unlucky ladies and gentlemen get paired up with someone whose genitals arent ideal for our own size. You can work past this. We did and enjoy a very fulfilling sex life now. That doesnt say that i dont get very sore afterwards, i just dont tear like i used to and the soreness isnt as severe.

4. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

I've found that lots of patience, love, gentleness, and lube, goes a long way for both of you when you're plug is too big for whatever hole.

5. B_blackkid

B_blackkid New Member

Mr. Hardcock: I range from 7~8" x 5.5~6"; obviously the more hydrated and excited I am the larger I'll be; just like yesterday... I also took prep-time, about an hour, but apparently that just wasn't enough. To tell the truth I didn't initiate the urge for penetration and she did; she was the one beggin' for the cock.

BedheadRed: Thank you! I will definitely work through this with her; the tips given are going to help as I've not done a few things listed. I'll try to find a way to help her accept my length but it might be a little difficult. Even so I will not give up.

Cyberczar: Heh, you're probably right; but what do you do if the person who's recieving doesn't know their limits? How can you tell if they are really ready rather than just listening to them?

o.o' Thanks everyone! <3

6. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

She needs to be willing and wanting.

Finger her. One finger, then two and maybe three (you might be able to do this in one session or over a few months).

Buy her a vibrator/dildo that's maybe average size to start with (5x4.5-5"). Have her use that regularly (by herself and/or with you). After a few weeks/months she should become more accommodating.

I assume your gf is a virgin and masturbates by rubbing her clitoris (if she does at all) and therefore doesn't penetrate herself?

7. pavement

pavement New Member

Hi there
    As mentioned in the blog entry I'm wondering if size is an issue is it only or mainly length or circumference.
    Wondered if there could be a problem with allergies or inflammation
    Seems like she was keen so that should not have been a problem but I was curious how hydration comes into it?

8. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    I could suggest one of the medical "donughts" if lenght is a problem.
    It will slip over the penis, and act as a cusion when you're getting too deep.

9. pavement

pavement New Member

Just as long as you can't eat it :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted