Too large for short relationships?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jul 30, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

fathornlessunicorn: Hi first and foremost I'd like to thank this site, it's shines light that I haven't found anywhere else. side note: first post ever

I am slightly young (20) and have had 2 sexual experiences with penetration. (My stats are 9.5 inch long and 7.5 inch girth). In both experiences I was unable to penetrate enough to keep the sex good (to keep hard) or If I did get hard i got kicked/jumped off for hurting them. These were both very short relationships (not exactly one night stands).
    I tried using lubricant and fingering in the second one but it did not help enough.

What I'm wondering is, is my size too much for inexperienced women and should I just try for long term relationship sex (were I could use the progressively larger dildos). Also how much time would the "dildo" technique take?

PS: I actually have 7 inch girth in the start which increases to 7.5 after 4 inches, do other people have this too?

2. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Hey and Welcome aboard, Unicorn. You will find that there are many posters on this site who have had penetration problems due to thier size (especiallty girth related issues).

I have never had any vaginal size related penetration issues (only anal) so I don't have much advice for you.

Try changing your personal board setting so that you can look back over the last 3-6 months worth of posts about these thypes of issues--look in "My Controls." Good luck.

3. Knight

Knight New Member

Hmm maybe if you were in a longer, more comfortable relationship you could take the time and lube to sort out the problem. My penis is 6" girth and I haven't encountered any problems but also haven't had that much experience :nopity:

My penis also is about 4.5" girth I think at the head, perhaps 5" but it is quite a lot thinner than the rest of my penis. Halfway down it gets near to 6" and gets thicker towards the base.

I think that's common. Anyway I spose the best way would be to have a commited, comfortable relationship where you have the time and mutual interest to sort out such sexual problems. One night stands, or short term relationships are usually based on 'instant (or quicker :p) gratification'.

Perhaps try an older woman too, I hear they can be fun, and know what to do...Good luck anyway and welcome to the board.

4. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

Welcome aboard.
    Excellent first note.

I was more-or-less in your boat at 20.
    Others here will sympathize.

Probably.
    At twenty I would have suggested you just keep trying, but today one cannot be indiscriminate.

Haven't used the incremental sized technique. Could take a long time, depending.

I recommend:

1. Older women.
    Older generally indicates more experienced, especially is she's a single/divorced/widowed Mom.
    Experienced Mom's should be more likely to accept you. Plus; they know what they want, when they need it.

2. A LadyBud you've know for a long time, and perhaps care for.
    Even if she has a similar problem as your first two, she's more likely to want to help.
    She may even have other reasons to get involved, so helping you will also be helping her.

Sounds like you know and are following a patient, respectful format.
    Always wear protection.
    Good job, and Good luck.

5. Pappy

Pappy Member

With a girth of 9" I can sympathize with you. The only thing I can tell you is patience, foreplay and lube. Lots and lots of all three. Maybe use an average sized dildo and get her loosened up and well lubricated, making sure you have plenty of lube on your dick as well.

6. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

Unicorn,

I thought your question was a very good one. I have found that it really does take alot of time and 'getting used' to for people who have not had a very large cock before. Going slow, using lube and all the other tips for dealing with this may not really apply if you're having a quick 'close' encounter with someone who hasn't had huge before.

While I understand your dilemma having been there 1000s of times myself, I don't know what the answer is other than to do the best you can and to seek out those who like huge.

7. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:

I'm petite and before I had sex with a hung ex he used the dildo technique to stretch me out. It took several months to get accustomed to the size and then he used his dick as the final dildo. :p He says it was worth the patience and time, I was the tightest he ever had. My current man is a little longer and thicker, and he could not get it in the first time we had sex. So we used the dildo technique again and it worked wonderfully.

So if you can wait and have the patience you can have great sex (if not better!)with a smaller woman. If you can't wait I guess you can follow the suggestions for finding older, experienced women. But whichever way you go you have to make sure the girl is prepared. Otherwise no one will have fun!! ;)

8. Max

Max New Member

Unicorn:

You have raised a very good question and I agree with the advice you've been given so far.

In the end I think it boils down to the fact that "quickies" simply are not possible for a very well endowed man unless he happens to be with a very experienced and large partner.

There's no quick route round the careful preparation (lube, long foreplay, and maybe carefully gradated dildos beforehand over a period to help her to stretch), and very gradual and careful insertion. Deal with the width first and make sure she is accustomed to it and happy before attempting to go to any depth. Some go for woman on top so that she can control it; I think myself that using your own careful control works better.

This restraint is the one of the downsides of being the way you are. But let me tell you what a lot of other guys (and their partners) here can confirm -- the upsides when you really can get going more than compensate. Way more.

Good luck.

Draft saved Draft deleted