Too long dick, even when soft ??

HornyMtl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do any of you guys have such a long penis, when soft, that it's a handicap? Like it's so long that when you sit at the toilet, your dick head goes under the water ??? Or it's so long that you can not wear boxers?

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, this isn't because my flaccid penis is exceptionally long by this site's standards, but last week I had some abrasion on the head of my penis from hitting the middle stitching of my boxers. Hasn't ever happened before though. Between 4-5 inches flaccid depending on the weather, my mood, and the alignment of Jupiter.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
well, this isn't because my flaccid penis is exceptionally long by this site's standards, but last week I had some abrasion on the head of my penis from hitting the middle stitching of my boxers. Hasn't ever happened before though. Between 4-5 inches flaccid depending on the weather, my mood, and the alignment of Jupiter.

At about 6" flaccid hang (I'm including bone pressed measurement here since we are talking about how far it actually hangs down. Non bone pressed I'm about 4.75" flaccid.) I find it does cause a problem at times. For instance, I wear boxer briefs because I like them best but I have trouble keeping it in the middle because it doesn't have enough room and it's often not appropriate in many environments for it to show. It wants to work it's way over and hang to the side. Also, some pants don't look appropriate to wear with too much bulge going on in some environments. I use to wear briefs but will not go back to those because I can no longer stand the confinement. I do have to take extra caution that it doesn't touch the inside of the toilet bowl. Another down side to a good bulge (one that doesn't become BIG when erect) is that it will attract some women looking for a big dick screwing who are going to be disappointed.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
I don't know if I would say handicap, but rather issues to deal with. Indeed, I do find boxers problematic as well. Besides showing a lot, which I may or may not care about I get a lot of chaffing when I just let is hang. Each step my cock moves up and down quite a bit mostly rubbing my cockhead, which often causes a me to go semi further aggravating the situation. So, I tend not to wear those.

I also find that using the fly when i go to pee can be frustrating as fishing it out can be a difficult depending upon how fitted my jeans are. The problem is easily solved by just undoing the belt, etc., but I think it would be nice to be able to just open the fly, pop it out, and go.

Now, this is closer to a handicap; sports. I don't really fit into jocks well, but the support is needed when I play tennis or similar. Snug sports briefs are better for me, but it seems as though guys with regular sized flaccid cocks do better getting proper support for sports.

Hang in there.

Jack

HornyMtl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
WOW! You're my fantasy come true grnman!! Wish I could click on your pics to view them full size (I can only see the thumbnails)

hung9inchteen6888

Experimental Member
Media
Yes i am between 7-7.5 soft and i can not wear boxers because my head rubs against the bottom and gets me very excited because it really feels amazing and if i dont keep it up with me while i am on the toilet it is underwater

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a long penis too and sometimes it is a nuisance. I've had sporadic instances all throughout my life where it's poked out of my boxers (down the leg) and other situations like that - basically where it's supposed to be hidden but isn't. I was at a party of couple of years ago, and everyone was drunk, rowdy, and belligerent. There was a kind of inebriated strip tease, where all the men had to go down to their underwear, and it happened then too. Really embarrassing, but strangely exhilarating at the same time.

D_Raymond Handler

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, it can be a problem, particularly on the toilet when the heaad of my dick touches the water. I think it may be different with hung guys who also have low hangers (like me). The dicks on guys with tight balls tend to stick out more, while the cocks on guys with low hanging balls tend to lie flatter, I think.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
pant leg it and wear looser fitting boxers. you can still wear tighter jeans just causes a bulge. I find if I keep it in the center it actually cramps my balls. I find that that zippers a good way to skin your dick when your large. Opening usually isnt big enough or is to awkward to fish one finger in to pull it out. i gave up with em and just undue the belt and free willy over the dam. And yes dipsticking in the toilet really sucks especially in publics so grosse. Even harder to go when your half hard. I find a long dick helpful when having to use lower urinals tho hehe. Unless its cold out and Im in underwear and flacid I hangout no avoiding it can be good/bad.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just don't wear boxers because my cockhead is always popping out and rubbing uncomfortably against my trousers and that causes unwanted arousal.....am cut but restored.
I wear jockey shorts and curl my cock around sideways so that it fits comfortably in the pouch above my balls!

Reactions: Allan S.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
Do any of you guys have such a long penis, when soft, that it's a handicap? Like it's so long that when you sit at the toilet, your dick head goes under the water ??? Or it's so long that you can not wear boxers?

I would never consider it a handicap, unless I was a wrestler. That is the main reason why I couldn't join the team in higgh school. :wink: Anyway, my dick would always touch the water. I have learned how to prevent that.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
American toilets are weird.

Well, not all of them have this high water problem either. In some of them, a guy would have to have a flaccid cock of 8" or more to hang into the water. Believe me, among these guys who say that their cocks hang into the toilet water unless they prevent it, that isn't true with all toilets, perhaps not even most, depending on the guy.

supersize

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't use public bathrooms to do sit-down business if I can avoid it and the water level in my toilet at home isn't that high. Boxers can be a problem, but I only wear them with dress clothes. I'm usually right at opening of the leg, so when I move around they creep up. I would have to say that the biggest problem is sports also. I think even the biggest cups probably fit like a five inch long guy.

Reactions: BigBen

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't even get me started on Airplane toilets. Every now and then I HAVE to sit down - my penis hits the metal - SO GROSS1!! Sooooooo, I just hold it up until time to Pee Pee - then bend it over U-shape and go. Because I am tall (6'3"), having a long penis on a plane is helpful. I can't stand up in the bathroom close to the toilet, so I just stretch 'ole Prince out and go - ending up about a foot from the target. You guys are great. since I am only 22 and horney all the time, wearing boxers is a challenge. My boy curves up so the slightist semi is immediately apparent. I spend half my life with my boy up across my belly and peeking out my belt. The one-eyed monster looking to escape!! But I wouldn't change it for the world!!