Too long dick, even when soft ??

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
You guys are great. since I am only 22 and horney all the time, wearing boxers is a challenge. My boy curves up so the slightist semi is immediately apparent. I spend half my life with my boy up across my belly and peeking out my belt. The one-eyed monster looking to escape!! But I wouldn't change it for the world!!

I would love to see that monster!

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ever see that episode of Seinfeld where jerry has to remove his belt from his pants with the tongs because it swung and hit the inside of the urinal in a public bathroom. Had a similar experience the other day. I am taller than a lot of people (No giant only 6'2") I find urinals usually hit their top at the hip level for me. So I either have to spread em and hunker down or stand back a aways. I popped the button and hooked it up over the fly area at I guess to fast a pace and I ended up dropping it right on top of urinal. I freaked out (it was likely more the shock of cold porcelain) I jumped and swung down and hit the inside of it. so now the question is how i scrub that from My memory since I cant and wont throw out my dong.

toobig4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just hold it. - and try not to get hard.

Boxers? maybe if I was hard, but I know someone who is long enough to hang out. Never asked him about it.

Talk about a problem I wish I had! Oh the woes of the well-hung (in this context).

milelong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Finally, a place you can whinge about your cock being too big and people understand what you're talking about.

I've always had a lot of trouble trying to hide the bulge because, as mentioned in an earlier post, tight balls makes the penis stick out more. And to make matter worse, mine is also very thick so by the time it loops around the balls and gets tucked into the bottom of briefs, it leaves a huge lump that I try to hide by leaving the shirt untucked.

And I totally understand the toilet thing. I had a habit of pushing it straight down into the toilet so it didn't lie on the porcelain.... until I used a toilet in the US. I had to soap up in the shower after dipping a few inches into cold water.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade a long and thick cock for anything, but it's not all beer and skittles.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Finally, a place you can whinge about your cock being too big and people understand what you're talking about.

I've always had a lot of trouble trying to hide the bulge because, as mentioned in an earlier post, tight balls makes the penis stick out more. And to make matter worse, mine is also very thick so by the time it loops around the balls and gets tucked into the bottom of briefs, it leaves a huge lump that I try to hide by leaving the shirt untucked.

And I totally understand the toilet thing. I had a habit of pushing it straight down into the toilet so it didn't lie on the porcelain.... until I used a toilet in the US. I had to soap up in the shower after dipping a few inches into cold water.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade a long and thick cock for anything, but it's not all beer and skittles.

I know what your talking about with the tuck thing I just bought looser legged boxers and trained it to the right. leaves more room in the middle for the balls

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love boxerbriefs or original calvins because the loosen up after the first wear. Regarding the water situation i'm around 5 - 5.5" flaccid and only have a problem when in the States. Here in the UK our toilet bowls are deeper so you would probably have to be around 10" to hit the water.

milelong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its such a shame you guys arent in New Zealand I would give you all a fitting and get you some undies that actually fit you. You know the same as a chick does for a bra. check out my site you might find stuff that works for you.

Pouch - Comfy Underwear that Fits!

I remember seeing the inventor of the Stiffies underwear on the Inventors television program. The were promoted there as being designed for young guys who get unwanted erections at awkward times. But on the pouch site, they are promoted as enhancing the look of good wood. What someone needs to invent is underwear that doesn't enhance it - something that makes an enormous bulge look like a normal bulge - without having to whip it all the way around and shove up it your own arse (which I don't actually do, btw). lol

smoothnfree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just go commando....why bunch up a big dick into a pair of briefs? Sounds uncomfy.... and as for the toilet water, most of us just hold it so it doesnt touch the water.

milelong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just go commando....why bunch up a big dick into a pair of briefs? Sounds uncomfy.... and as for the toilet water, most of us just hold it so it doesnt touch the water.

Going commando with a big cock outline down one leg of the trousers is a great look for the gay mardi gras.
It could even be funny at a party with friends.
But it's not what I want people to focus on when going into a business meeting. Lucky I don't teach the third grade!
Perhaps I should fake Scottish heritage and take to wearing a kilt.

deepdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 6-7 soft and have taken to going comando. Call it the rebel in me but I see so many women flaunting all they have that I decided men are pussies to be SO obsessed with hiding their genitals. What, did you all get your weinies slapped by a nun with a ruller when you were 13? :eek: (I jest) :biggrin1:

So I do wear plain boxers at work - which is the same as comando but at least I know I'm wearing underwear.

It lies a fairly good distance down my leg, specially when I sit, and visitors (guys and gals) do sneak their looks at it. No one has seemed to take offense and they shouldn't. We big guys shouldn't feel like freaks. Now, mind you I don't wear a speedo or hot pants to work - as opposed to big gals around the office who wear very revealing outfits - so I would not expect to be called for my attire. I don't distain women who dress hot - I just make the comparison for fairness sake.

The toilet thing. I have low-flow at home and the water level is reasonable. Work toilets are tough and I have forgotten to grab before sitting down if my mind was not on it. And AIRPLANES! Blue dick sucks. How do you explain that? I got blown by a smurf? :cool:

Reactions: WillyLong

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember seeing the inventor of the Stiffies underwear on the Inventors television program. The were promoted there as being designed for young guys who get unwanted erections at awkward times. But on the pouch site, they are promoted as enhancing the look of good wood. What someone needs to invent is underwear that doesn't enhance it - something that makes an enormous bulge look like a normal bulge - without having to whip it all the way around and shove up it your own arse (which I don't actually do, btw). lol

When that happens you just reach in and pull it up flat against your stomach let the waist band in your pants or your belt do the work.

I find the stiffies quite good as they atleast keep it pointed in a comfy direction and hold it flat against your body where as if you pack down like so many do in breifs or boxers you get an instant tent the moment a semi shows up.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't use public bathrooms to do sit-down business if I can avoid it and the water level in my toilet at home isn't that high. Boxers can be a problem, but I only wear them with dress clothes. I'm usually right at opening of the leg, so when I move around they creep up. I would have to say that the biggest problem is sports also. I think even the biggest cups probably fit like a five inch long guy.

I "hover"...helicopter like...off the seat and grab a handful of tissue before I start to "hover"...use my left forearm and hand to hold penis up and over my left thigh and right hand keeps my testicle sac up and over my right thigh. Have to stand up and let it all go and stand wide to clean up...been doing it like this since I was way too young to remember when I started having to do this.

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
I "hover"...helicopter like...off the seat and grab a handful of tissue before I start to "hover"...use my left forearm and hand to hold penis up and over my left thigh and right hand keeps my testicle sac up and over my right thigh. Have to stand up and let it all go and stand wide to clean up...been doing it like this since I was way too young to remember when I started having to do this.

You don’t need to wrap it around your thigh twice? Off to the “how does one live with a small penis” thread for you.