Too many Fuck Threads

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
There are entirely way too many Fuck threads without my name coming up.:mad: I personally would never start a thread that has the work "fuck" in it.:wink: It would just be so unbecoming of me.

If you will all read the Terms of Service, I'm sure there is someting about "servicing the mods." when they need , er, attention.:biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
FUCK FREDDIE

Fuck him now, fuck him plenty, fuck him royally, just fuck him. Long, slow, and hard.

Or, to paraphrase the cunt-breathing dragon:

Clearly, the only option is to instruct the bastard to fuck Freddie. Fuck Freddie totally.

Do not pass go, do not collect $200- just fuck Freddie.

And more than once.

That's right, fuck Freddie and make sure it's more than once, you slimy bastard.

Or, if so inclined, run outside and play the ever popular Hide and Go Fuck Freddie™.

Fuck Freddie on a train, on a plane, in a box, with a fox...

No matter what the method, the important thing is that you don't forget to fuck Freddie.

Fuck Freddie and eat beans, for all I care.

Fuck Freddie at your grandfather's house. Be sure not to fuck your grandfather... This is a common mistake. It is imperative that you fuck Freddie.

Fuck Freddie and send us the pictures, so that we can verify that you have, indeed, completed your mission. WE WILL BE KEEPING TABS ON YOUR "FUCKED FREDDIE" STATUS.

In that vein, allow me to mention the importance of the ensuing paperwork. You can write this off on your taxes if need be. Certain restrictions apply, but not the kinds of restrictions that get you out of fucking Freddie.

This is a tradition that is becoming something of a lost art, you see. We need as many young, fresh souls to speak the dead language (if you will,) of fucking Freddie as humanly possible. So, if you don't fuck Freddie, you will be just like the generations past that have made fucking Freddie an endangered species. Just like the pandas. You heartless, pandacidal bastard.

Do not confuse this order with Canada's declared Masturbation Month². This is something special, just for Freddie.

It is YOU that must fuck FREDDIE, you Capitalistic fucktard. How dare you come onto OUR site and try to make money?Stop sucking off soldiers in Guantanamo bay, and GO FUCK FREDDIE.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
FUCK FREDDIE

Fuck him now, fuck him plenty, fuck him royally, just fuck him. Long, slow, and hard.

ALEX

Would you please be first? I like to start with the best. Bring plenty of lube.

ALEX & FREDDIE

Alex and Freddie,
fucking in a tree,
F-U-C-K-M and E
:rolleyes:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fok jou Freddie

T'i qifsha trutë Freddie

Keffafi Freddie

Hak arkab Freddie

Chutiya choo-tia Freddie

Martole jonjong emahi Freddie

Metrovy kokot do tvojej riti Freddie

Chiu Freddie

:eek: :smile:

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
Freddie53 said:
There are entirely way too many Fuck threads without my name coming up.:mad: I personally would never start a thread that has the work "fuck" in it.:wink: It would just be so unbecoming of me.

If you will all read the Terms of Service, I'm sure there is someting about "servicing the mods." when they need , er, attention.:biggrin1:

Such an egregious oversight in unpardonable. Consider yourself fucked.:wink:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I, for one, am not even the slightest smidgeon interested in fucking Freddie. Nope. No sir-ee. I do NOT want to fuck Freddie!

Sorry Freddie!

NOW, if Freddie would like to fuck ME that's a different story. I whole-heartedly welcome a fuck FROM Freddie. Although, that's not what he asked for, i'm quite sure it would leave him satisfied anyway.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
joyboytoy79 said:
I, for one, am not even the slightest smidgeon interested in fucking Freddie. Nope. No sir-ee. I do NOT want to fuck Freddie!

Sorry Freddie!

NOW, if Freddie would like to fuck ME that's a different story. I whole-heartedly welcome a fuck FROM Freddie. Although, that's not what he asked for, i'm quite sure it would leave him satisfied anyway.
Bend over and enjoy!

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know if I have the balls to say that to a women after we are done though.[/quote]

Though a bit arrogant, it does have a certain macho quality to it that can be appealing if there is an element of truth to it.

I'll reiterate my statement in the most macho sense to Freddie since he seems to be particularly randy today. "Consider yourself fucked." I think this is where I am supposed to swagger off.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
Indeed.

I don't know if I have the balls to say that to a women after we are done though.

Hmmm...to be considered really fucked by a man would have to put all my fire out :rolleyes: :eek: :tongue: ..and than if so he saying that would be really true, and I even repeat the statement with him, to him, whatever..and IF I had some strenght left to talk or open my eyes or breath.. after the fuck...lol...very sexy !!!

I do like a macho fucker like that for sure..but not the other kind of macho man though...:biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Freddie53 said:

I was thinking about that the other day.

People should CLEARLY be molesting FREDDIE at every turn, and taking advantage of his willingness.:rolleyes:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mercurialbliss said:
Now you're talking. Something to keep in the night table drawer next to the condoms....

I can see that I may need quite a lot of help in getting inside the brand concept.

Then there will be the logo modelling.

I think I need to start getting out a bit more. :redface:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You'd think the people would have had enough of silly fuck threads
I look around me and I see it isn't so
Some people want to fill the world with silly fuck threads