Too many have gone - I want my friends back.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
It just seems plain dumb to me. I don't care about f'ing traffic figures blah blah blah etc.. I even miss the old twat Nic16IQmicropenis. Maybe I just don't get it.

I've been a member of Amnesty for too long, NOT. Aren't we less for the loss of so many?

Is it me?

:rolleyes:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Yes, the site has lost a lot of its better chatters. It seems that many come in here with a chip on their shoulder, a heart full of anger, and just want to vent. Look at all the hostile threads that thrive nonstop.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Give the new people a chance, get to know them before you start complaining they dont live up to the old timers

It would be nice if newbies would get to know people, the lay of the land, and all before they start being rude or attacking peeps. Some of them are very nice, some are pains. None are as perfect as naughty.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It just seems plain dumb to me. I don't care about f'ing traffic figures blah blah blah etc.. I even miss the old twat Nic16IQmicropenis. Maybe I just don't get it.

I've been a member of Amnesty for too long, NOT. Aren't we less for the loss of so many?

Is it me?

:rolleyes:
Many have left. It was their choice. Are we less? No i think we are more for having known them and they are doing what makes them happy. Which is a good thing.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
It would be nice if newbies would get to know people, the lay of the land, and all before they start being rude or attacking peeps. Some of them are very nice, some are pains. None are as perfect as naughty.

Of course there is always going to be the rude arrogant one, there always WAS. But there are some really new nice people here now.

I just always find it sad for the new people that they are constantly being compared to the old people who everyone has known for years. sometimes i dont blame them for being rude when right from the start they are getting told you are ok but not as good as ??.

I remember being new here and lpsg can being a fucking had nut to crack

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Of the few people who left the one I will miss if he decides to stay away is Bbucko.