Too many have gone - I want my friends back.

iowamojoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
does anyone know what happened to monster and why he was banned? i've been away for some time and was surprised to see he was ousted. thanks.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As we ponder the complex and often dumbfounding question that has baffled some of the greatest minds for centuries on the human existince. Ive come to the conclusion that we are just farts on the freeway - Albert Einstein( last words on his death bed 1955)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It just seems plain dumb to me. I don't care about f'ing traffic figures blah blah blah etc.. I even miss the old twat NIC16IQmicropenis. Maybe I just don't get it.
I've been a member of Amnesty for too long, NOT. Aren't we less for the loss of so many? Is it me? :rolleyes:
I sometimes miss NIC_160IQ as well sometimes, that surprised me as I rarely chatted with him. I miss Burns1de too though he does pop up occassionally.

I agree with almost none of the boarders here
but I eagerly want to read their divergent viewpoints, misinformed and ignorant as they tend to be
See it's attitudes like yours that make the kind and decent people leave. :mad: If you can't behave like a decent human being then I think you should be the one to go and not come back. :12:

Many have left. It was their choice. Are we less? No i think we are more for having known them and they are doing what makes them happy. Which is a good thing.
That's a nice thing to say, but I still miss Osiris and a few others.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Yes, the site has lost a lot of its better chatters. It seems that many come in here with a chip on their shoulder, a heart full of anger, and just want to vent. Look at all the hostile threads that thrive nonstop.

It seems that way. But maybe the flow of people through the site now is just so great that individual personalities won't stand out quite as much.
LPSG is less tribal now, that's for sure.
I don't think there's as strong an overall 'tone' of some kind as there was before.
It's hard to explain, but there's less sense of stepping into some circle when signing on. Perhaps it's just me, of course.

Of the few people who left the one I will miss if he decides to stay away is Bbucko.

Well, Bbucko, for sure.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would be nice if newbies would get to know people, the lay of the land, and all before they start being rude or attacking peeps. Some of them are very nice, some are pains. None are as perfect as naughty.

Naughty is one of the better intentioned Mods, but perfect is not always easy to live up to.:wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would be nice if newbies would get to know people, the lay of the land, and all before they start being rude or attacking peeps. Some of them are very nice, some are pains. None are as perfect as naughty.

Awwwwww Hootie! Come here and let me kiss the top of that round little monkey head for you. But seriously, I try though I am sure there are many who are more than willing to point out my flaws! LOL!

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shortly after I joined the site I started following one members posts. This is something I do regularly. This member left suddenly and has never returned and I still miss his posts. I also miss NIC, Jeff Black and several others that have stopped posting or just left.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I believe thats why we have an entire forum for introducing ourselves. Ummm, how long does it take for someone to not be a newbie? I've always wondered that:rolleyes:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shortly after I joined the site I started following one members posts. This is something I do regularly. This member left suddenly and has never returned and I still miss his posts. I also miss NIC, Jeff Black and several others that have stopped posting or just left.

Sweetheart,

It is the nature of the beast. THis place and the net in general. People come and go as their lives call them to do so. Some return and some dont. If you really find someone interesting start talking to them by phone or IM. That way no matter what you can stay in touch.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe thats why we have an entire forum for introducing ourselves. Ummm, how long does it take for someone to not be a newbie? I've always wondered that:rolleyes:

LOL! Baby, that is the million dollar question. I have noticed that the duration of one's apprenticeship is variable according to the person who is discussing it at the time. I have often smiled to myself reading posts from folks who may have a relatively high post count for the time they have been here but in the greater scheme of things are barely out of their own newbie status. How soon we forget.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
everytime i look on my friends list on the right hand side, and so many people are hardly ever on. i do miss NIC too. He shared my obsession with Beauty and the Beast.
and i'm still thinking that Jeff Black will come back soon....

but i still have alot of people that i do adore who are still here, so that's nice to know.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sweetheart,

It is the nature of the beast. THis place and the net in general. People come and go as their lives call them to do so. Some return and some dont. If you really find someone interesting start talking to them by phone or IM. That way no matter what you can stay in touch.

Thanks Naughty for this advice. I do this now, I am no longer as fresh to the net as I was then. But good advice for others who haven't started to break the ice and make new friends.